What's new

Coronavirus strain found in India detected in some Chinese cities

What goes around, comes around.

I thought Indians have learned the lessons from the current wave of Covid-19.

But guess I was wrong. They did not.
All International / local sources indicate that the infection rate and death rate is far higher than reported by the Indian Government.
The estimate vary from X10 or some say even X20 is a possibility.
Do you understand what figures we are talking about!!
Instead of 3K the death rate is closed to or exceeding 30K per day in India.

Have some shame and respect for your dying Indians.

But guess I was wrong. They did not.
All International / local sources indicate that the infection rate and death rate is far higher than reported by the Indian Government.

He doesn’t represent anyone mate but his own warped views. Don’t mind his trolling.

haha, Hindutva gang so desperate to see Indian variant spread in China now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: after their catastrophe

but the thing is it's really hard to find an incompetent government and dysfunctional society like India on the earth :rofl: :chilli:

Seriously ask your government and modi do something like this, instead spiting venoms here

It's fully equipped with ventilators, remote moniitoring and 5G with military doctors. Not even the US has such facility, you knw the types you see in US scifi movies. In real life, US couldnt do it. India added curtains to trains and calm it quarantine hospital. Lol
Dont get too excited. Your variant virus will not have a chance in China.
They can't beat China then they wish for China's collapse. Thats the typical yindian

They can't beat China then they wish for China's collapse. Thats the typical yindian

Indian army stands no chance, neither will Indian variant virus. Too bad, Indians just never seem to understand why they should not bet against China.

It's 300k per in India put an even bigger number if that makes u happy, Mr dead body counter.

Trolling

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom