What's new

Coronavirus Spread Worldwide Official Update

Do you think Coronavirus is real?

• Yes

• No

• Yes but hyped up

• Dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is real and not hyped up. People who make a comparison with flu don't understand that this virus has the potential to kill millions worldwide. That includes perfectly healthy and young people.

It is real and not hyped up. People who make a comparison with flu don't understand that this virus has the potential to kill millions worldwide. That includes perfectly healthy and young people.
"Hyped up" doesn't simply mean an exaggeration of numbers.

I also know it's real - the "hype" arises because it was around before western media documented it and it is more likely to have emerged somewhere other than China if you observe the various trends and circumstantial evidences.

Probably Europe or USA I would say.

"Hyped up" doesn't simply mean an exaggeration of numbers.

I also know it's real - the "hype" arises because it was around before western media documented it and it is more likely to have emerged somewhere other than China if you observe the various trends and circumstantial evidences.

Probably Europe or USA I would say.
Please explain how it is hyped up?

Please explain how it is hyped up?
I've already explained I don't mean hyped up in terms of impact or lethality. I mean hyped up with regards to its origins. The American strain is closer related to the European one rather than the Asian one. Samples from sewage in Europe show it predated the Chinese outbreak but was simply not classified as a unique disease entity until after the Chinese outbreak.

I think it was around before we realised it in Europe and America and we were watching folks die with it and diagnosing it as something else.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKBN23X2HQ

I've already explained I don't mean hyped up in terms of impact or lethality. I mean hyped up with regards to its origins. The American strain is closer related to the European one rather than the Asian one. Samples from sewage in Europe show it predated the Chinese outbreak but was simply not classified as a unique disease entity until after the Chinese outbreak.

I think it was around before we realised it in Europe and America and we were watching folks die with it and diagnosing it as something else.

I see . that makes sense

How is it real and not hyped up? A lot of media is just giving numbers but not showing exact people who were affected.

I think you are bang on the mark (again) - the first official case in the UK was in a Lloyds pharmacy somewhere around Bournemouth I recollect in March - I think that’s inaccurate - in the line of work I’m in - I’ve come across scores of people suggesting in November December they had a type of “flu” that knocked them out - had coughs - had diarrhoea- loss of taste and generally shattered - then in a few days got better.
I think people had this and didn’t realise they had it - I know some GPs that feel they have misdiagnosed patients in these months too.

How is it real and not hyped up? A lot of media is just giving numbers but not showing exact people who were affected.

Forget the media for a moment. Look at studies from credible researchers and experts. Also look at the death rates in hospitals. This is not fake. This is where the virus is making serious impact. That is why it is not a hype.

Let’s not even get into infection rates. Right now this virus has already infected so many people worldwide. The virus jumps ridiculously easy from one person to another. It mutates and there are so many variants. The governments and health agencies already know that the damage is done. They don’t want to cause panic, but people wouldn’t care in my opinion. We have a heatwave in many European capitals right now. People are gathering on beaches and other places of leisure.

It remains to be seen whether the vaccines have the desired impact in containing the virus. The WHO isn’t stupid when it continuously reminds people to not have big expectations.

Last edited:
Forget the media for a moment. Look at studies from credible researchers and experts. Also look at the death rates in hospitals. This is not fake. This is where the virus is making serious impact. That is why it is not a hype.

Let’s not even get into infection rates. Right now this virus has already infected so many people worldwide. The virus jumps ridiculously easy from one person to another. It mutates and there are so many variants. The governments and health agencies already know that the damage is done. They don’t want to cause panic, but people wouldn’t care in my opinion. We have a heatwave in many European capitals right now. People are gathering on beaches and other places of leisure.

It remains to be seen whether the vaccines have the desired impact in containing the virus. The WHO isn’t stupid when it continuously reminds people to not have big expectations.
Bro it’s really frustrating - I have never in my life seen so many various theories and new “facts” changing our standard operating procedures - an email 1 day told us NOT to use Ibrufen on patients - 2 days later - sorry you CAN use ibrufen. That’s just 1 example of many I can produce.
All I can say is records are being broken - people are working 18 hours a day and I believe a vaccine will be on the table early October IMO

I think you are bang on the mark (again) - the first official case in the UK was in a Lloyds pharmacy somewhere around Bournemouth I recollect in March - I think that’s inaccurate - in the line of work I’m in - I’ve come across scores of people suggesting in November December they had a type of “flu” that knocked them out - had coughs - had diarrhoea- loss of taste and generally shattered - then in a few days got better.
I think people had this and didn’t realise they had it - I know some GPs that feel they have misdiagnosed patients in these months too.
It does seem probable that this is what happened. For political reasons, European countries must maintain the narrative that the virus emerged in Europe after it did in China.

I'm not saying I know for certain where it did or didn't emerge, however, there are reasons Europe will not further investigate this line of inquiry.

This isn't even some infowars conspiracy theory - it's just common sense.

It does seem probable that this is what happened. For political reasons, European countries must maintain the narrative that the virus emerged in Europe after it did in China.

I'm not saying I know for certain where it did or didn't emerge, however, there are reasons Europe will not further investigate this line of inquiry.

This isn't even some infowars conspiracy theory - it's just common sense.

l
Let me stick my neck out on a forum where I can remain anonymous! I’d go as far as to say possibly Northern Italy or Catalonia area being the epicentre

Back
Top Bottom