What's new

Coronavirus spread outside of China may be ‘tip of the iceberg,’ says WHO chief

I say again, I do post that saying CLEARLY that those were rumour, I said that twice. Believe it or not is up to an individual. On the other hand, you seems to claim that was a joke, again, I told you to prove it or shut it.

And lol. If the virus do not stop, they may as well quarantine Beijing. I do admire you tho, how you can unconditionally believe the situation will be better because it was told by the central government. When it was getting worse day by day. But hey, if people like you died out in this virus crisis (no pun intended) it may be better for the country.

lol, not sure if you have heard, there are this Chinese Overseas Student who boasted he cheated the ABF and come into Australia after the ban. That is how this virus got spread. And our Chinese friend about, with 41000 case at hand, still think everything is A-OK lol. You have to admire their naivety .

Yeah, I heard that he should be arrested and sent back to his wonderful China where things like this are allowed.

So, in short, you have no proof then?

Now, let's the lawyer side of me put it to rest.

Have you got inside the hospital and see how or what did they use? Yes or No
Have you been outside of the hospital and see people coming and going? Yes or No
Have you been interact with or exchange information form people inside? Yes or No

Answer me these question to prove what the rumour said is a joke.

The fact is it's all fake that the Chinese are building hospitals in 8 days lol, Chinese don't have proper facilities, 5 million infected Chinese made it out before the CCP even said anything.

Yeah, I heard that he should be arrested and sent back to his wonderful China where things like this are allowed.

Think they should have execute him for bringing this virus to Australia.

The fact is it's all fake that the Chinese are building hospitals in 8 days lol, Chinese don't have proper facilities, 5 million infected Chinese made it out before the CCP even said anything.

Yeah, what good a 1000 bed hospital in a city that have 7000 confirm case? That is where the rumour start, people believe it was a death factory (where they put them there to die) or it have some sort of ulterior motive, don't forget, they have already done it once to Dr Li Wenliang, they could do it to anyone that try to speak out, I still not believe they give us the real number. So expect people are going to speak out, if there aren't enough of them already

HIV also came from people eating monkeys in Congo, again a case of people eating wild animals. However West and Central Africa aren't as connected as China with the rest of the world so the damage is minimized but the cause is the same - eating wild animals. How many more disease outbreaks that have to happen before you guys stop this practice?

I'm vegetarian.

Last edited:
There are also this story about Chinese tourist lie
Yeah dont know why they like to escape and spreading the virus etc. This make bad image to people that contacted the disease. Like this story in my country some aids people spread their virus through toothpick (this is rumoiur btw)

Still why many people want to spread the virusesn, lie to another people? Ah I remember a corona patient that tear doctor mask and spiting to doctor.

Yeah dont know why they like to escape and spreading the virus etc. This make bad image to people that contacted the disease. Like this story in my country some aids people spread their virus through toothpick (this is rumoiur btw)

Still why many people want to spread the virusesn, lie to another people? Ah I remember a corona patient that tear doctor mask and spiting to doctor.

They are getting desperate, they try to leave China but even if they can escape China from the plague, they still need a place to go and most country don't take Chinese in anymore, and they simply lies, saying they came from Hong Kong or leaving Hong Kong or Macau.

There are a lot of Chinese transit into Hong Kong just to go somewhere else before the 14 days mandatory detention applies to people Travel to Hong Kong from China. Even so, there are still Chinese people escape Quarantine in Hong Kong by breaking out the Quarantine Station in Hong Kong.

I will say, round those people up and shot them insight, but the government of Hong Kong is just too weak to do that.

They are getting desperate, they try to leave China but even if they can escape China from the plague, they still need a place to go and most country don't take Chinese in anymore, and they simply lies, saying they came from Hong Kong or leaving Hong Kong or Macau.

There are a lot of Chinese transit into Hong Kong just to go somewhere else before the 14 days mandatory detention applies to people Travel to Hong Kong from China. Even so, there are still Chinese people escape Quarantine in Hong Kong by breaking out the Quarantine Station in Hong Kong.

I will say, round those people up and shot them insight, but the government of Hong Kong is just too weak to do that.
Actually HK is under PRC

Actually HK is under PRC

Yes, and that is a problem.

Hong Kong was supposed to be highly autonomic, which mean there are entry check point between all the land/sea base crossing from China into Hong Kong, but the Hong Kong Government are too weak and too appease to China, still today they have opened 4 ports so Chinese people can come in.

I am not going to do the whole political debate on whether Hong Kong should have more freedom blah, blah, blah, but let's for argument sake, Hong Kong is part of China, or even a part of Chinese province, should Hong Kong also be under lockdown (No movement in and out) to stop the disease from spreading, like other major Chinese city??

We only got 45 case now (as of yesterday, have no check the news today), if they weren't lock down, there will be more than 45 case for sure. It also give people chance to go to other country, because as of yet, tourist originated from Hong Kong were not in worldwide ban like they do in China, so people can just go to Hong Kong via land route and then leave for Australia or Canada or places that do not require extra measure to people travelling from Hong Kong.

The only solution for this is to lock down entire country for several days.

Then medical personnel will visit each house to perform blood test.

There's no better way to combat it except total control.

Coronavirus has ten days of incubation period, you never know who is actually already infected until it's already too late.

Not to mention that source of the virus is not yet to be found.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom