What's new

Coronavirus spread outside of China may be ‘tip of the iceberg,’ says WHO chief

Anyone surprised? Actually this is making me angry. So many disease outbreaks coming from China and they still haven't banned eating wild animals. I have a Chinese flatmate who eats snakes and justifies it at the same time. I recently decided to stop interacting with her.
Thanks to your ur fake account ,experience sharing here to smear Chinese. Given your hatre of Chinese, I doubt u will even interact with any Chinese in the first place.

Thanks to your ur fake account ,experience sharing here to smear Chinese. Given your hatre of Chinese, I doubt u will even interact with any Chinese in the first place.
I swear it's true. I was also shocked to hear her saying that she eats snakes and they taste like fish. I don't have any hatred for Chinese btw.

I swear it's true. I was also shocked to hear her saying that she eats snakes and they taste like fish. I don't have any hatred for Chinese btw.
Lol... Sure u swear. You can even claim u bet all your household for truth. Nobody can verify. I have seen too many of this cheapshot used. It is easy to implant an opinion and view with this kind of sensational fake experience to serve one agenda.

Lol... Sure u swear. You can even claim u bet all your household for truth. Nobody can verify. I have seen too many of this cheapshot used. It is easy to implant an opinion and view with this kind of sensational fake experience to serve one agenda.
Ok buddy... If what I am saying is true (she's young and educated) then this practice has to be widespread then not just me, so many other people must have heard similar accounts. So it's up to other people to judge.

Are you kidding? Simple google search about snake meat in her city shows this video.

Ok buddy... If what I am saying is true (she's young and educated) then this practice has to be widespread then not just me, so many other people must have heard similar accounts. So it's up to other people to judge.

Are you kidding? Simple google search about snake meat in her city shows this video.

Yes but I doubt some Chinese travelling overseas at this stage will claim justify or even glorify their snake meal at this stage. Most of the wild food are consume by older Chinese who don't know English or it's a tradition passed down from few gen ago. So I have the very right to be suspicious of your so called fake experience shared here.

Yes but I doubt some Chinese travelling overseas at this stage will claim justify or even glorify their snake meal at this stage. Most of the wild food are consume by older Chinese who don't know English or it's a tradition passed down from few gen ago. So I have the very right to be suspicious of your so called fake experience shared here.
It's up to you to believe. To be fair at first I thought no Chinese eats these kinds of food that's why criticed it openly but then she got offended and said she eats snakes but then again I think her family is from a rural area who later migrated to Guangzhou. If I in Germany came across that then I doubt you living in China hasn't come across it.

Is it the same source that told you China built a dedicated hospital around the clock in 8 days for detaining the political dissidents there?

Ask her, if you have We Chat, her username is in the picture.

And I am not at all surprise if some Chinese do that. They lied about it in the declaration form anyway, that is the reason why some of the country was infected. So if they can do that, why they can't do this?

It is remind me about SARS story a chinese doctor came to HK, stay a nigt in hotel and infected many people.

Also you know a chinese girl go to french and pass screening beacuse she take paracetamol to cooling her fever. And now french get infected.

There are a lot of stories.

There were one suggesting that a student lied about his origin of departure and change it from China to Hong Kong just to get on Australia shore. (Which they banned people from entering through China), and then there was this tour, they also lies about their travel history and enter Brisbane, that was before the Chinese ban, and 3 of them are confirmed to have the disease in Queensland. There are also this story about Chinese tourist lie about their travel history and enter one of the 3 cruise ships that was quarantined and infecting people.

Actually, when you think of it, most cases outside China happens after the initial Chinese outbreak and we all know something is wrong in Wuhan, but these people decided to continue ahead with their travel and risk other people life with it. I am not a strong believer on death penalty, but I recommend death penalty if people do that to other people disregarding other people's life like this.

You really like blaming the US for everything. However please try looking up facts instead of using your default answers.

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-0-387-75722-3_9
AIDS in China

In June of 1985, an Argentine–American tourist was hospitalized in Beijing’s Xiehe Hospital with a pulmonary infection and subsequent respiratory failure. During his hospitalization, he was diagnosed with PCP and AIDS, thereby becoming the first person to be diagnosed with HIV in China (First AIDS case, 2001).

In the same year, four hemophiliacs in Zhejiang province tested positive for anti-HIV antibodies (Zhejiang HIV/AIDS patients, 2005). After ruling out other risk factors such as risky sexual contact, intravenous drug use, and mother-to-child transmission, it was determined that all four people had received Factor VIII treatment in which imported HIV-contaminated products were used. This revelation raised the likelihood that HIV had entered China before 1985.

----------------------

The first Chinese AIDS cases were caused by China not having an adequate domestic Hemophilia program so they imported blood products from outside China and some were tainted with AIDS.

I'm sure American blood products would be expensive and African ones (where AIDS first appeared) very cheap. So now you know what happened. Regular tourism to China was not big in the 1980's. However Shenzen back then was world famous with its "special economic zone" as a hub for Sex Tourism with its cheap prostitution so it is always possible AIDS started there.

That is just a theory put forth in 2003...out of many including a Chinese origin one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_flu#Hypotheses_about_the_source

The major troop staging and hospital camp in Étaples, France, was identified by researchers as being at the center of the Spanish flu. The research was published in 1999 by a British team, led by virologist John Oxford.[20] In late 1917, military pathologists reported the onset of a new disease with high mortality that they later recognized as the flu. The overcrowded camp and hospital was an ideal site for the spreading of a respiratory virus. The hospital treated thousands of victims of chemical attacks, and other casualties of war. 100,000 soldiers were in transit through the camp every day. It also was home to a live piggery, and poultry was regularly brought in for food supplies from surrounding villages. Oxford and his team postulated that a significant precursor virus, harbored in birds, mutated and then migrated to pigs kept near the front.[21][22]

There have been claims that the epidemic originated in the United States. Historian Alfred W. Crosby claimed that the flu originated in Kansas,[23] and popular author John Barry described Haskell County, Kansas, as the point of origin.[15] It has also been claimed that, by late 1917, there had already been a first wave of the epidemic in at least 14 US military camps.[24]

Earlier hypotheses put forward varying points of origin for the epidemic. Some hypothesized that the flu originated in East Asia, a common area for transmission of disease from animals to humans because of dense living conditions.[25] In 1993, Claude Hannoun, the leading expert on the 1918 flu for the Pasteur Institute, asserted the former virus was likely to have come from China. It then mutated in the United States near Boston and from there spread to Brest, France, Europe's battlefields, Europe, and the world with Allied soldiers and sailors as the main disseminators.[26] He considered several other hypotheses of origin, such as Spain, Kansas and Brest, as being possible, but not likely.

Political scientist Andrew Price-Smith published data from the Austrian archives suggesting the influenza had earlier origins, beginning in Austria in early 1917.[27]

In 2014, historian Mark Humphries argued that the mobilization of 96,000 Chinese laborers to work behind the British and French lines might have been the source of the pandemic. Humphries, of the Memorial University of Newfoundland in St. John's, based his conclusions on newly unearthed records. He found archival evidence that a respiratory illness that struck northern China in November 1917 was identified a year later by Chinese health officials as identical to the Spanish flu.[28][29] A report published in 2016 in the Journal of the Chinese Medical Association found no evidence that the 1918 virus was imported to Europe via Chinese and Southeast Asian soldiers and workers. It found evidence that the virus had been circulating in the European armies for months and possibly years before the 1918 pandemic.[30]

China have a very low standard, bordering dangerous practices on Blood Product. And this has NOT change even now. There were this reported case of Rabies via organ transfusion (which is very deadly if developed only one survival case if developed, but very curable, 99.9% can be cured if onset symptom have not been developed).

Anyway, this case happened in 2016, a 2 years old child seek medical treatment in a Chinese Hospital, he was present with Rabies symptom, however, before he can be correctly diagnosed, he died. Now, either he is on a organ donation list or his organ was forcibly used by someone, both kidneys and his liver was transplanted to 3 other patients. And after 44 days (the incubation period for Rabies) all 3 were dead, and 2 of them (The kidney recipient) have determined they have died of rabies.

Read the case here

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5572883/

I mean that was blasted worldwide (Probably not in China, and I doubt our beloved @beijingwalker even know about this.) Why was a high risk donor like this would not be check and recheck before and after his organ was donated? Better yet, why he died in this circumstance would still be eligible as donor? I mean there are something baffling on Chinese Medical Science about solid organ and blood product. So I would not be surprise at all if you go to China to have blood product or organ, you would end up in some disease you don't want. I mean, they are still doing it 3 years ago......

Last edited:

And I am not at all surprise if some Chinese do that. They lied about it in the declaration form anyway, that is the reason why some of the country was infected. So if they can do that, why they can't do this?

There are a lot of stories.

There were one suggesting that a student lied about his origin of depart and change it from China to Hong Kong just to get on Australia shore. (Which they banned people from entering through China), and then there was this tour, they also lies about their travel history and enter Brisbane, that was before the Chinese ban, and 3 of them are confirmed to have the disease in Queensland. There are also this story about Chinese tourist lie about their travel history and enter one of the 3 cruise ships that was quarantined and infecting people.

Actually, when you think of it, most cases outside China happens after the initial Chinese outbreak and we all know something is wrong in Wuhan, but these people decided to continue ahead with their travel and risk other people life with it. I am not a strong believer on death penalty, but I recommend death penalty if people do that to other people disregarding other people's life like this.

China have a very low standard, bordering dangerous practices on Blood Product. And this has NOT change even now. There were this reported case of Rabies (which is very deadly if developed only one survival case if developed, but very curable, 99.9% can be cured if onset symptom have not been developed).

Anyway, this case happened in 2016, a 2 years old child seek medical treatment in a Chinese Hospital, he was present with Rabies symptom, however, before he can be correctly diagnosed, he died. Now, either he is on a organ donation list or his organ was forcibly used by someone, both kidneys and his liver was transplanted to 3 other patient. And after 44 days (the incubation period for Rabies) all 3 were dead, and 2 of them (The kidney recipient) have determined they have died of rabies.

Read the case here

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5572883/

I mean that was blasted worldwide (Probably not in China, and I doubt our beloved @beijingwalker even know about this. Why was a high risk donor like this would not be check and recheck before and after his organ was donated? Better yet, why he died in this circumstance would still be eligible as donor? I mean there are some baffling on Chinese Medical Science about solid organ and blood product. So I would not be surprise at all if you go to China to have blood product or organ, you would end up in some disease you don't want. I mean, they are still doing it 3 years ago......Man.....

This is very true, Chinese people are very unhygienic, I have been to China and they torture dogs and cats before they eat them it is a disgrace.

I don't mind what people eat but why torture animals before killing them? And those wet markets are revolting, no hygiene, etc.

Then Chinese lie when they want to come to the US, Australia, NZ, etc what a disgrace.

Last edited:

Yes, of course you are not surprised, you even posted BS like China built coronavirus dedicated hospitals around the clock in 8 days for detaining political dissidents, some say Beijing locked down and forcibly quarantine 100 million people in the city, of cause you must believe it must be true and the Chinese government lies so it didn't report it.

Yes, of course you are not surprised, you even posted BS like China built coronavirus dedicated hospitals around the clock in 8 days for detaining political dissidents, some say Beijing locked down and forcibly quarantine 100 million people in the city, of cause you must believe it must be true and the Chinese government lies so it didn't report it.

I say again, I do post that saying CLEARLY that those were rumour, I said that twice. Believe it or not is up to an individual. On the other hand, you seems to claim that was a joke, again, I told you to prove it or shut it.

And lol. If the virus do not stop, they may as well quarantine Beijing. I do admire you tho, how you can unconditionally believe the situation will be better because it was told by the central government. When it was getting worse day by day. But hey, if people like you died out in this virus crisis (no pun intended) it may be better for the country.

This is very true, Chinese people are very unhygenic, I have been to China and they waty they kill dogs and cats before they eat them is a disgrace.

I don't mind what people eat but why torture animals before killing them? And those wet markets are revolting, no hygiene, etc.

Then Chinese lie when they want to come to the US, Australia, NZ, etc what a disgrace.

lol, not sure if you have heard, there are this Chinese Overseas Student who boasted he cheated the ABF and come into Australia after the ban. That is how this virus got spread. And our Chinese friend about, with 41000 case at hand, still think everything is A-OK lol. You have to admire their naivety .

I say again, I do post that saying CLEARLY that those were rumour, I said that twice. Believe it or not is up to an individual. On the other hand, you seems to claim that was a joke, again, I told you to prove it or shut it.
You posted somehing that all people with a sane mind know it's a joke. You can ask around anyone believes that this new emergency hospital in for detaining political dissidents instead of treating virus patients.

I do admire you tho, how you can unconditionally believe the situation will be better because it was told by the central government. When it was getting worse day by day. But hey, if people like you died out in this virus crisis (no pun intended) it may be better for the country.
I do admire you to post all China bashing articles and disinformation you can find here, however funny and stupid they are, grow a brain please.

You posted somehing that all people with a sane mind know it's a joke. You can ask around anyone believes that this new emergency hospital in for detaining political dissidents instead of treating virus patients.

"You father is a chicken" was that a joke or a statement? I certainly did not say whether or not they are either way, If you want to say it was a joke, prove it.

Again, prove it or shut it

I do admire you to post all China bashing articles and disinformation you can find here, however funny and stupid they are, grow a brain please.

lol, disinformation? All the stuff I quote I back that up, believe my source or not is up to individual, you, on the other hand, just blowing wind from an empty window. I hear a lot of word, but I don't see a lot of support, you open a stupid thread even Webmaster himself have to come in and shut it down.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/flu-deaths-us-6-600-china-25.651130/

Untitled.jpg

I will say, I have posted some questionable stuff on here from time to time, not once I was told by the owner of this forum "What a joke" and refer to the whole thread as "Shit"

"You father is a chicken" was that a joke or a statement? I certainly did not say whether or not they are either way, If you want to say it was a joke, prove it.
In most sane minds, China building an emergency hospital around the clock in 8 days for detaining political dissidents is a joke. only in your mind that only your father is a chicken is a joke.

In most sane minds, China building an emergency hospital around the clock in 8 days for detaining political dissidents is a joke. only in your mind that only your father is a chicken is a joke.

So, in short, you have no proof then?

Now, let's the lawyer side of me put it to rest.

Have you got inside the hospital and see how or what did they use? Yes or No
Have you been outside of the hospital and see people coming and going? Yes or No
Have you been interact with or exchange information form people inside? Yes or No

Answer me these question to prove what the rumour said is a joke.

So, in short, you have no proof then?

Now, let's the lawyer side of me put it to rest.

Have you got inside the hospital and see how or what did they use? Yes or No
Have you been outside of the hospital and see people coming and going? Yes or No
Have you been interact with or exchange information form people inside? Yes or No

Answer me these question to prove what the rumour said is a joke.

Haha, so , in short, you do believe there is a chance that those emergency hospitals are built for detaining political dissidents?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom