What's new

Coronavirus shocking revelations: Conspiracy Theorists Welcome

I was banned for proposing that Dengue larva was planted in Lahore by RAW.
I supported my claim with various news and arrests reported in conjunction.

When it is related to Pakistan, everything become abhorrent for you team, but here we are trying hard to prove that Iran is hit by some western conspiracy. Carry on.
It all started in 1980s when CIA started a “project” in Lahore under the name of the ‘Malaria Eradication Centre’ — headed by one David Nalin
The Centre hired some poor residents of Green Town as guinea pigs. They were infected with the dengue virus and were later on exposed to the Aedes mosquitoes in netted beds. In this way, David Nalin created virus-carrier species — A. aegypti A. albopictus, A. polynesiensis and A. scutellaris — capable of transmitting the deadly epidemic disease commonly known as dengue or yellow fever amongst the Red Army occupying Afghanistan. These mosquito species till that time were non-existent in Pakistan.

The story of CIA’s plans for developing biological weapons in Pakistan through its undercover David Nalin was published in weekly Viewpoint of Lahore in its edition of 1st June 1980 revealing as under:

In the wake of this publication, the issue was further investigated by Pravda providing full details of the dirty project of the CIA in Lahore of developing biological weapons under the garb of a malaria eradication program.
The matter was taken up by the USSR with the USA and Pakistan at the highest level.
The Russians threatened to take the matter to the United Nations exposing CIA connections in the Afghan War and the unlawful use of biological weapons.
The Pakistan government was left with no choice but to close down the Centre and expel David Nalin from Pakistan declaring him persona non grata. A journalist translated in Urdu the stories published in Viewpoint and Pravda that exposed the activities of the CIA using the so-called Malaria Eradication Centre. He was arrested and taken to the Lahore Fort by the agencies. He was brutally tortured by the investigative agencies. They accused him of being an agent of the KGB in Pakistan but failed to prove it. Later on, he was released but forced to go into exile.

IF you see WikiPedia( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Nalin ). In the Timeline section, it says: 1979 Dr. Nalin arrived in Lahore, Pakistan to take charge of the malaria research center where he was later expelled by Pakistani authorities early in 1982 due to unfounded Soviet allegations that the research being conducted there was for the CIA
in this Bio Weapon race , they have their plan and Allah has own plan.
In Surah Taghabun Verse 11 Allah says " No kind of calamity can occur, except by the leave of Allah: and if anyone believes in Allah, (Allah) guides his heart (aright): for Allah knows all things."

Some things you all need to know before you watch this video.

1. This video was recorded in 2004.
2. It is an analysis of a Hadeeth.
3. This video was shot in Trinidad.
4. Imran Hosein is the student of Dr. Fazlur Rahman Ansari.

Kalwanji will save the world from coronavirus. This was told many hundred years ago. Here is my theory and you will remember this post the rest of your life.
I was also thinking the same...
I hope some scientists /researcher is Reding your post now

This David Goldberg guy apparently a ceo in silicon valley met government officials who told him about a future plan to Depopulate and introduce a police state.

He died under mysterious circumstances.
And youtube took down most of his videos just after Coronavirus became a pandemic.

He predicted a man made virus being made to Depopulate.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7mZhYOy7zYal/

Here is my conspiracy theory coronavirus is man made and was developed in Tbilisi Georgia. It is a man made virus and was artificially made. The virus was released o. 11 October 2019. Destination "A" of the virus was Wuhan and destination "B" was Syria.

Back
Top Bottom