What's new

Coronavirus shocking revelations: Conspiracy Theorists Welcome

The main point I wanted to raise was

Visualization of a reality

"He had more then money" his "image" was imprinted in people's mind so they thought about this future where he would be a Leader, in future ....

Money does not guarantee a reality , but it's your perception of future and if people can start to "Visualize" stuff you are selling them then you have succeeded

There have been many super-rich folks in USA who attempted to win elections in USA but failed

• The current crisis of Virus is a Realization of thoughts incubating in people's mind for last 10-15 years about a Virus outbreak :pop:

I can name you many shows which were geared towards virus/apocalyptic ideas these thoughts have been implanted in the generation growing up since 90's and 00's and what we are experiencing is fruitation of that reality which has been under cultivation for good 20+ years

• 28 Days later
  • 28 Weeks later
  • Walking Dead (Long popular series around virus)
  • Resident Evil (Video game series active since 90's)
  • Plague Inc, (specifically about virus spreading globally) most downloaded mobile game
  • Last of US

Full List of Games on Virus Outbreak
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_about_viral_outbreaks

So what we have dreamed or imagined for good 15-20 years, as a fun thing to do has gradually taken shape of reality

There are scientific theories accepted in mainstream science that claim
The behaviour of quantum level particles, changes based on act of "Observation" or Visualization

Last edited:
The main point I wanted to raise was

Visualization of a reality

"He had more then money" his "image" was imprinted in people's mind so they thought about this future where he would be a Leader, in future ....

Money does not guarantee a reality , but it's your perception of future and if people can start to "Visualize" stuff you are selling them then you have succeeded

There have been many super-rich folks in USA who attempted to win elections in USA but failed

• The current crisis of Virus is a Realization of thoughts incubating in people's mind for last 10-15 years about a Virus outbreak :pop:

This is "The Law of Attraction" on steroids man---->Good job, you have totally different thinking process----I dont agree with it...But have to give props

Hello

I was arguing with one of the conspiracy theorist saying the issue of coronavirus epidemic is all true and not man-made and she asked me to watch the movie Contagion. I was utterly shocked after watching this movie that was made in 2011 and clearly shows every single event that is happening as if someone traveled from 2011 to 2020, eye witnessed it and then made that movie.

I strongly recommend everyone to watch this movie and compare with coronavirus. It was true reflection of every single event happening in coronavirus issue such as the virus originating from China (Hong Kong), in 1 scene the mosques were shown empty, people were asked to maintain 2 meter of distance, wash hands regularly, use hand sanitizes, people rush to buy all toilet roll, hand sanitizer, people are encouraged to self isolate, virus spreads from touching, air and sneezing etc, people comparing it with flu etc....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contagion_(2011_film)

after watching this video she further spoiled my mood by showing me the pages from the book written in 2008 (originally written in 1980s)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eyes_of_Darkness

2U7GKTE.jpg

g4kML0a.jpg

u2AvduJ.jpg

WsWMac2.jpg
have you read or heard anything about an idea presented by some most powerful individuals about depopulating earth? For example we are over populated, and the resources on our planet cannot handle so many of us? I was expecting this from long ago, yet I was not prepared for it. For me, for my family I was never prepared. One of the reasons i was not prepared is we Muslims believe in ultimate reality, the death, the afterlife.

Anyway I still feel this corona thing is not as dangerous as our people panicking right now, we should never panic, we should be doing what we are good at as humans as ashraful makhlooq and find a fix for this crisis. Right now all of us are spreading panic and panic is not good.

have you read or heard anything about an idea presented by some most powerful individuals about depopulating earth? For example we are over populated, and the resources on our planet cannot handle so many of us? I was expecting this from long ago, yet I was not prepared for it. For me, for my family I was never prepared. One of the reasons i was not prepared is we Muslims believe in ultimate reality, the death, the afterlife.

Anyway I still feel this corona thing is not as dangerous as our people panicking right now, we should never panic, we should be doing what we are good at as humans as ashraful makhlooq and find a fix for this crisis. Right now all of us are spreading panic and panic is not good.
thank you.. onl 10 percent deeath rate so far.. 96 percent people in mild condition and 4 percent in critical condition... not bad at all.. we are just being showsn infections and not recoveries .. just creating mass panic ..
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Hello

I was arguing with one of the conspiracy theorist saying the issue of coronavirus epidemic is all true and not man-made and she asked me to watch the movie Contagion. I was utterly shocked after watching this movie that was made in 2011 and clearly shows every single event that is happening as if someone traveled from 2011 to 2020, eye witnessed it and then made that movie.

I strongly recommend everyone to watch this movie and compare with coronavirus. It was true reflection of every single event happening in coronavirus issue such as the virus originating from China (Hong Kong), in 1 scene the mosques were shown empty, people were asked to maintain 2 meter of distance, wash hands regularly, use hand sanitizes, people rush to buy all toilet roll, hand sanitizer, people are encouraged to self isolate, virus spreads from touching, air and sneezing etc, people comparing it with flu etc....

after watching this video she further spoiled my mood by showing me the pages from the book written in 2008 (originally written in 1980s)

2U7GKTE.jpg

g4kML0a.jpg

u2AvduJ.jpg

WsWMac2.jpg
why it only talks till 2020 .. why not anything after? when it was published? during covid 2019?
i feel its a joke

Hello

2U7GKTE.jpg

g4kML0a.jpg

u2AvduJ.jpg

WsWMac2.jpg

Kalwanji will save the world from coronavirus. This was told many hundred years ago. Here is my theory and you will remember this post the rest of your life.

Kalwanji will save the world from coronavirus. This was told many hundred years ago. Here is my theory and you will remember this post the rest of your life.

can you share some links on this? would like to read up

In Pakistan we have this culture of visiting pir and pirni, they are equivalent of fortune tellers of India and perhaps in west it's called Nostradamus.
Anyways timely finding... looking forward hear it out in one of Imran Khan's forth coming speeches.

can you share some links on this? would like to read up
Not every thing has a link sometimes you have to pick up books which were written 100s of years ago.
Hazrat Abu Hurairah States – “I have heard from Rasool Allah (Pbuh) that there is cure for every disease in black seeds except death and black seeds are shooneez.”

thank you.. onl 10 percent deeath rate so far.. 96 percent people in mild condition and 4 percent in critical condition... not bad at all.. we are just being showsn infections and not recoveries .. just creating mass panic ..
sorry I didnt mention this so I'll say this now:

Ignoring the situation is also not good.

Bests.

Not every thing has a link sometimes you have to pick up books which were written 100s of years ago.
Hazrat Abu Hurairah States – “I have heard from Rasool Allah (Pbuh) that there is cure for every disease in black seeds except death and black seeds are shooneez.”
Any one needs a scientific proof of what I just wrote? It can be provided as well on demand.

Hello

2U7GKTE.jpg

g4kML0a.jpg

u2AvduJ.jpg

WsWMac2.jpg

Watch this TV Series, "the Lone Gunman", that aired in early 2001, about how a faction in the US 'government' is going to fly planes into the twin towers in NYC:

The insiders who made "the Lone Gunman" TV Series predicted that a flight involving Boston and would be used to take down the twin towers. That the attack would credited to terrorists and would result in a war.

oh okay we call it Kolonji/Kalonji/Kolongi here thus the confusion

I said it before, in fact, I am merely observing this phenomenon

>Every human can impact the events which will occur with their Mind

>If Enough humans can visualize the events, by thinking, watching it, or reading it the chances of that event to become real increase by certain % the more people "think" about it the greater it's the probability of happening increases

Example:
We had ozone layer hole in 80's but with enough people caring and visualizing it to be fixed eventually humans made progress towards fixing the problem , because the problem was in every human's mind and it impacted reality

Example:
Could anyone predict the massive wars in the Middle east in the 80's ? But spread rumours, false stories and Islamaphobic material in Movies , Literature, Newspapers eventually certain actions will be set forth in motion where these wars and killings in Middle East would become a reality

Example:
Donald Trump prior to becoming a President of USA, spend almost 20 years constantly appearing on TV and every time he appeared he stated something about becoming head of USA or politics , he would show up in wrestling shows , he would come in movies , 2-3 minute roles , come on TV talk about it. In essence, he created a "Image in people's mind" by constantly coming in front of them in media . Considering he did it for long enough time he managed to become the President of USA

Imagine the video and people visualizing DONALD as their next President in future it took him good 20-30 years to keep putting the idea into people's mind until that reality became real , while many before him failed because they only tried to splash $$$

I am not surprised about the existence of movies talking about Virus, it has been happening for a while abundance of movies have been coming out talking about certain events to unfold and eventually they happen , given a period of 5-10 years of constent material being thrown towards humans , the more people who watch it the more chances it will become real take place

So you are saying that meme magic is real?

:enjoy: Nostrodamus is around the world. It's entertaining to read those, some predictions are surprisingly true sometimes it's a hit-miss.

Not bad call..fluke as the origin of the virus was in China in December rather than November

Back
Top Bottom