What's new

Coronavirus Outbreak: Italy's daily death toll higher than China

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Why the virus hit Italy so hard? Or other European countries are not doing active testing?

I remember Italian is the most racist against Chinese when corona virus just started.
You reap what u sow. I know another big country always against China, will soon going to be hit hard too.

Italy has top-notch medical care even among developed countries, this is not good news. EU should do something

Italy is furious about EU member nations' discriminatory plicies against Italy for coronavirus

“When Italy needs help, doors are closed and wallets shut. Once the health emergency is over, it will be necessary to rethink and rebuild everything, starting from Brussels.”

Italy has top-notch medical care even among developed countries, this is not good news. EU should do something

EU is a joke!

Germany, France and Czech have stopped exporting protective suits to other countries including EU members.

Why the virus hit Italy so hard? Or other European countries are not doing active testing?

- In Italy, the government makes a quarantine decision but leaked to the press before the decision is announced.
- People who learn this, started to flee to other cities.
- And the virus is everywhere now

For this reason, the restrictions were extended across the country. Now the whole country is under quarantine.

Last edited:
Instead of coming together as a union and helping one of their own, the true face of European Union. This goes to show how divided and unorganized the European Union really is, where the zionists infest every facet of the western world.

Italy is furious about EU member nations' discriminatory plicies against Italy for coronavirus

“When Italy needs help, doors are closed and wallets shut. Once the health emergency is over, it will be necessary to rethink and rebuild everything, starting from Brussels.”

That's what Italians get for voting anti-EU leadership to power. Too late to cry now.

Since Black Plague - Black Death, chinese origin diseases harmes all humanity... Nothing has changed in all this centuries.
I am sorry for the italians, They didn't deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom