What's new

Coronavirus Outbreak: Italy's daily death toll higher than China

So all of this restraunts run by koreans and serve to koreans? How many koreans lives in china? 700 millions?
ch-png.612722

Note; Koreans do eat dog meat. Just like you. But unlike you, they are honest about that.
I admit that I was very surprised by the map cause I've never seen one in Beijing, and I immediately tried it myself, I did get several resutls after putting in "狗肉餐厅“dog meat restarants”, and then I clicked open their results, found they don't serve dog meat at all.
If you don't believe, you try it yourself , use google translation
iZHDxpz.png

I admit that I was very surprised by the map cause I've never seen one in Beijing, and I immediately tried it myself, I did get several resutls after putting in "狗肉餐厅“dog meat restarants”, and then I clicked open their results, found they don't serve dog meat at all.
If you don't believe, you try it yourself , use google translation
iZHDxpz.png
I had a look... Please it is a search engine, when you write dog meat, it shows you the dog meat. Simple. It is not the rocket science.
I actually tried 10 - 14 different restaurants, before I wrote it here... Just to be sure.
PS; You did not surprised. But I feel pity for you. You do feel embarrassment for you nations behaviours... Good. But you can't hide the truth. Try it as you wish.
Everybody can follow my steps to have a look at to chinese eating habits.

I had a look... Please it is a search engine, when you write dog meat, it shows you the dog meat. Simple. It is not the rocket science.
No, it doesn't , you try Baidu please, or ask others try , I honestly just tried and posted this screenshot.

PS; You did not surprised. But I feel pity for you. You do feel embarrassment for you nations behaviours... Good. But you can't hide the truth. Try it as you wish.
Everybody can follow my steps to have a look at to chinese eating habits.
I m very honest in this matter, there are some people eat dog meat, especially among ethnic Korean communities and some people from Guangdong and Guangxi province, but that's very rare in China. I feel pity for you that just eats whatever the western media feeds you.

Okay than let's have a look, do you guys really eat dog meat or not? First let's use chinese search engine; Baidu...
https://map.baidu.com/
It's similiar to google maps... Let's continue. Let's write ''dog meat restaurant'' in chinese. ''狗肉餐厅'' And here is the results. This are all restaurants who are selling dog meat.
Perhaps you guys believe that, all world is too naive to believe your lies. But you know all you need is some action and truth will show it's face. Do you want me to share some comments about this restaurants too? ''Mr. I eat every god damn shit''?
PS; Stop eating dog meat. You are destroying all world.
View attachment 612722

Why? Traditionally, Vietnamese and Korean eating dog meat as well, and we are among the most advanced and civilized people on earth. I've heard that in Europe, Swiss people also eating dog meat.

Why? Traditionally, Vietnamese and Korean eating dog meat as well, and we are among the most advanced and civilized people on earth. I've heard that in Europe, Swiss people also eating dog meat.
And thats why every god damn ''Animal origin'' diseases comes from east asia. stay in touch with wild animals ''Eat them'' more and you will cause this virus to mutate. If it was only about you, I wouldn't have care. If it was only chinese or Vietnamese people who dies because of this, I wouldn't have care.
But because of this sick habits all world, all humanity suffers. Black Death, Sars and now Wuhan virus. This will repeat 20 years later. This will repeat 40 years laters, until you stop this shit.
Now, don't expect me to respect your sick minds, while people from every part of the world dies because of this.

Last edited:
And thats why every god damn ''Animal origin'' diseases comes from east asia. stay in touch with wild animals ''Eat them'' more and you will cause this virus to mutate. If it was only about you, I wouldn't have care. If it was only chinese or Vietnamese people who dies because of this, I wouldn't have care.
But because of this sick habits all world, all humanity suffers. Black Death, Sars and now Wuhan virus. This will repeat 20 years later. This will repeat 40 years laters, until you stop this shit.
Now, don't expect me to respect your sick minds, while people from every part of the world dies because of this.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic (H1N1pdm09 virus)
In the spring of 2009, a novel influenza A (H1N1) virus emerged. It was detected first in the United States and spread quickly across the United States and the world.

CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

2009 H1N1 Pandemic (H1N1pdm09 virus)
In the spring of 2009, a novel influenza A (H1N1) virus emerged. It was detected first in the United States and spread quickly across the United States and the world.

CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html
Great now you found an exception. But let me Let me introduce you the common.
The Black Death; The researchers reveal that the plague bacillus developed near or in China, and via multiple epidemics was transmitted through several different routes, such as into West Asia through the Silk Road and Africa between 1409 and 1433 by Chinese travelers under explorer Zheng

Sars; On 16 November 2002, an outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) began in China's Guangdong province, bordering Hong Kong. A farmer in the Shunde district of Foshan County was likely the first case of infection.

Avian Flu - Bird Flu; The most well-known HPAI strain, H5N1, appeared in China in 1996,

American's eats the pigs, they caused the H1N1 because of this reason, you guys are eating every god damn animal. That's why The possibilities are not on your side. Perhaps in this next 20 years world will see the ''Mouse Flu'' ''Snake Flu'' or ''Turtle Flu'' All thanks to you.

Last edited:
Black plague can be from Turkey, many theories say it was brought by Turks to Europe.

It is thought that the disease made its way to Europe in 1346. In one famous incident, the Tatars, a group of Turks, were battling Italians from Genoa in the Middle East when the Tatars were suddenly stuck down by the plague. ... In 1347, the disease worked its way to France and Paris lost an estimated 50,000 people.

Virus can hit anywhere at any moment around the world, US and Mexico for H1N1, Africa for AIDS and Ebola, middle east for MERS
the origin of this coronavirus is still up in air, no one can say where it came from for sure.
Flu deaths up in the new year: CDCFlu deaths are up more than 65% so far in 2020, with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reporting that 4,800 people had died and 87,000 people had been hospitalized. ... In comparison, the 2018-2019 fluvaccine was roughly 29% effective.Feb 21, 2020
It's very strange for the sudden over 65% surge of deaths from the flu this year in US comparing to previous years, US simply just brushes it off saying it's just a bad flu year, but very like coronavirus had been raging across US for months and many of those registered flu death may actually be from coronavirus.

Last time WHO pandemic H1N1 influenza virus in 2009

Since 2009 there have been six PHEIC declarations: the 2009 H1N1 (or swine flu) pandemic, the 2014 polio declaration, the 2014 outbreak of Ebola in Western Africa, the 2015–16 Zika virus epidemic, the 2018–20 Kivu Ebola epidemic, and the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak.

Last edited:

If there is any scientific proof to support your thinking, show it. Otherwise, please stop your propaganda.

The researchers reveal that the plague bacillus developed near or in China, and via multiple epidemics was transmitted through several different routes, such as into West Asia through the Silk Road and Africa between 1409 and 1433 by Chinese travelers under explorer Zheng
Now do your own math.
It is thought that the disease made its way to Europe in 1346.
the Silk Road and Africa between 1409 and 1433 by Chinese travelers under explorer Zheng

Aha .... In china every thing is possible since media talks what the party says.

Official estimates are that 100000 people affected by this in China, unoffcially no one knows. The audacity of the chinese who opened the thread is such , chinese themselves are the reason for this catastrophe and they are patting themselves with fake stats.

CCP bots!

Aha .... In china every thing is possible since media talks what the party says.

Official estimates are that 100000 people affected by this in China, unoffcially no one knows. The audacity of the chinese who opened the thread is such , chinese themselves are the reason for this catastrophe and they are patting themselves with fake stats.

CCP bots!
How do you explain that Wuhan closed its all 14 temperory hospitals if the number of patients are not declining fast?

Back
Top Bottom