What's new

Coronavirus: Islamophobia concerns after India mosque outbreak

Kindly refer to post #10 and take your blood pressure medication on time.:hitwall:
LoL I didn't mean any offense in your direction. Its just that religious communities are specifically demonized for their ignorance, where as the other so called enlightened side is doing the same or even worse.

LoL I didn't mean any offense in your direction. Its just that religious communities are specifically demonized for their ignorance, where as the other so called enlightened side is doing the same or even worse.

Mate no offence taken and hopefully no offence given from my side as well. All I am saying throughout this thread is that at least at this time we should put aside political/religious narratives and be human for once. Hence why I brought the video up. Also 90% of the religious community is understanding the situation but then there are some who think they are the exception.

That's all I am trying to point out.

I never took it personal but I was talking facts and here let me give you facts from another prospect to make it simpler for you to understand.

Total coronavirus cases around the have crossed 1 million
Cases of tablighi jammat around the world less 1000

Please tell where do more idiots exits.

Hope this will sum it up for you on whole. If you are still not able to comprehend just ping me and will be happy to explain it to you.

Dude total COVID-19 cases have crossed 1 million around the world, Tablighi Jamat lives in the same bloody world. :-)
When everyone is staying at home, what are they doing in the back of the truck. :hitwall:
How do you know none of them were infected and how do you know. As I tried explaining to you earlier, the worst enemy of Tablighi Jamat is Tablighi Jamat.

Dude total COVID-19 cases have crossed 1 million around the world, Tablighi Jamat lives in the same bloody world. :-)
When everyone is staying at home, what are they doing in the back of the truck. :hitwall:
How do you know none of them were infected and how do you know. As I tried explaining to you earlier, the worst enemy of Tablighi Jamat is Tablighi Jamat.
Mate I understand what you mean but what you need to understand that you highlighted few cases of tablighi jammat and neglected that those cases are less than the today's death toll of UK which 684 dead in last 24 hours. There are other groups around the world which need your more attention and education. We know tablighi jammat and we will educate them to stay home and medical science has a treatment for them very soon. Hope you understand what I am saying? There are other more important areas in UK which need more of your attention. The situation of tablighi jammat is very undercontroll. For example the Aurat liberal March was on 8th March and tablighi ijtama was on 11th March. The tablighi ijtama was stopped but aurat March was not so where is there more need of education and where there are more idiots please help me understand this?

I am not blind I know how to call a horse a horse and a donkey a donkey.

Whole India is crying about tablighi jammat but even today Hindus defy lockdown and hold religious gatherings in mandir. Florida churchs are still open. So are these lock down rules only for Muslims?

Back
Top Bottom