What's new

Featured CoronaVirus in Pakistan - Updates & Discussion

This is the first of many disasters to come. It's the symptom of the same disease: global warming. Therefore, in this extinction level event, we must resist our instincts of being selfish for survival and band together like we did during the last time our species faced such an event. Our generation's, perhaps, our species' defining moment has arrived and it's up to our generation to set the pace of what becomes the future of humanity. In whatever form but the universe will remember us in one way or another.
Disaster for international trade and manufacturing.
Those cashing millions per month will be left with empty plates if this goes on for another 4-6 months...

Pardon, upon reading the post I realized I became too intense perhaps and loaded you with very heavily emotional messages rather than rational ones. I apologize for that.

This is the first of many disasters to come. It's the symptom of the same disease: global warming. Therefore, in this extinction level event, we must resist our instincts of being selfish for survival and band together like we did during the last time our species faced such an event. Our generation's, perhaps, our species' defining moment has arrived and it's up to our generation to set the pace of what becomes the future of humanity. In whatever form but the universe will remember us in one way or another.

Pardon, upon reading the post I realized I became too intense perhaps and loaded you with very heavily emotional messages rather than rational ones. I apologize for that.
Corona Virus itself is already very devastating due to it’s transmitting nature but it’s long and short term secondary effects or dependent effects are far more devastating and destructive

We need to address the root cause, bro. All other measures would be short term.
Corona Virus itself is already very devastating due to it’s transmitting nature but it’s long and short term secondary effects or dependent effects are far more devastating and destructive

Am I misunderstanding here Sir ? And i am confused as I don’t see anything here “Pardoning” o_O

You expressed sentiments, I expressed concerns regarding trade as I have “Uthna Bethna” with many businesses and some really big ones.

We need to address the root cause, bro. All other measures would be short term.
Indeed...
If the humanity unites for just 2 freaking months, we can finish this virus very easily or reduce it to endemic or even below...

And you can see, when we've been forced into a situation where we've had to massively adapt that the climate footprint drastically reduced.
Am I misunderstanding here Sir ? And i am confused as I don’t see anything here “Pardoning” o_O

You expressed sentiments, I expressed concerns regarding trade as I have “Uthna Bethna” with many businesses and some really big ones.

Indeed...
If the humanity unites for just 2 freaking months, we can finish this virus very easily or reduce it to endemic or even below...

This is going to get much worse before it gets better - since the schools are still open and the PSL is still on along with the many thousands of marriages and funerals.

Whats the local chatter from the local doctors .Are their vibes of mysterious deaths coming?

And you can see, when we've been forced into a situation where we've had to massively adapt that the climate footprint drastically reduced.
Natural selection, isn’t it ?
China, most responsible for global pollution, got hit the baddest, and this hit was just after Australian wild fires....

And I feel sad for China, they won’t remain the Powerhouse of Manufacturing now in the long term, gradually industries will shift, distributed throughout the world, many countries can use this chance to get industrialized.

Golden chance for Pakistan, China will itself shift or create production plants of certain industries in Pakistan as a backup and second unit, We are heading towards a bright future, IF WE WANT TO THAT IS

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Whats the local chatter from the local doctors .Are their vibes of mysterious deaths coming?
No, these are attention seeking “Whatsapp HOAX awam”, they have a very shitty habit to go all out in order to become unreliable source of any news...

With some idiot mufti and mullah which asking people to have 4 wives and 20 kid's then there is no hope for humanity ...

All Pakistanis shall register FIR against Imran Khan and Zulfi Bukhari.
This is highly un-Islamic to bring in people from Iran without proper screening and checking immigration stamps.
Imran Khan instead of serving, is conspiring against Pakistan and that too openly.

Corona Virus is nothing. it dies on 26 Degrees. If you take the precautions you are safe. Just stay at distance from unknown people, specially who are visibly sick. No handshakes, and even if you shake hand with the infected person, it will not get into your body if you are washing your hands. and not breathing or smelling on your own hands. Started from China, travelled to Iran and now getting into Pakistan. It speaks a lot about biological warfare. Have you ever heard about any case in Israel? I have doubts that it was spreaded because of chinese eating crap. Chinese eat crap from centuries. Those who create the disease, sell the cure. Right now the major concern of those idiots who made this virus was the growing chinese economy. And we can see the effects on chinese economy. There is a 17% fall on all kind of exports in China. @Dubious What do you think about this?

By the way i was quite busy, so couldn't show up from few years. @Horus Why would you take out the Negative rating from my account?

Last edited:
Corona Virus is nothing. it dies on 26 Degrees. If you take the precautions you are safe. Just stay at distance from unknown people, specially who are visibly sick. No handshakes, and even if you shake hand with the infected person, it will not get into your body if you are washing your hands. and not breathing or smelling on your own hands. Started from China, travelled to Iran and now getting into Pakistan. It speaks a lot about biological warfare. Have you ever heard about any case in Israel? I have doubts that it was spreaded because of chinese eating crap. Chinese eat crap from centuries. Those who create the disease, sell the cure. Right now the major concern of those idiots who made this virus was the growing chinese economy. And we can see the effects on chinese economy. There is a 17% fall on all kind of exports in China. @Dubious What do you think about this?
please dont spread misinformation it does not die at 26 degrees or on 36 degrees

Oh then we must ask the scientists working in UNICEF to stop spreading misinformation because a 2nd Lieutenant of defence.pk thinks it is not right. Any ways did you personally tested that the virus doesn't die on that temperature? By the way most of the viruses die at high temperature brother.
https://africacheck.org/spot-check/...fection-a-mix-of-some-truths-and-half-truths/

We don't know that yet; there is not enough data and the link you gave itself says that it's unproven fact that is being circulated on internet.

Australia is an example; it's warmer temperature there, not hot; but this virus is still lurking around. Only time will tell if it will actually goes away with summer and hot weather.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/12/asia/coronavirus-flu-weather-temperature-intl-hnk/index.html

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom