What's new

Featured CoronaVirus in Pakistan - Updates & Discussion

It's hard to decide who should be credited for no Indian over flights... but do you know if Indian transit through Pakland is blocked as well?
no sir no airline is blocked overflying pakistan only israeli registered planed are fully banned.indian official flights need pre-aproval for overflying

Allah pak he humari hifazat farmaye.
Also goes to show that "Holy Iran" is not as holy and didn't cooperate.
Also a wake-up call for those who were more loyal to Iran than Pakistan on religious lines. Now they should know that no matter how much you love a foreign country for whatever reason, you are and will remain a foreigner to them , and will be dumped on "Home country" which , whether you like it or not, will remain Pakistan.
Iran didn't even give nationality to the "Zaynabiyoon" mercenary fighters they recruited from Pakistan, and if any of them gets killed or caught fighting in Syria or wherever Iran sends them, the blame comes on Pakistan, not Iran.

Also goes to show that "Holy Iran" is not as holy and didn't cooperate.
Also a wake-up call for those who were more loyal to Iran than Pakistan on religious lines. Now they should know that no matter how much you love a foreign country for whatever reason, you are and will remain a foreigner to them , and will be dumped on "Home country" which , whether you like it or not, will remain Pakistan.
Iran didn't even give nationality to the "Zaynabiyoon" mercenary fighters they recruited from Pakistan, and if any of them gets killed or caught fighting in Syria or wherever Iran sends them, the blame comes on Pakistan, not Iran.
Whatever you say,has no impact on Pakistani Shias,they have some kind of unknown fetish when it comes to post-shah Iran.
Iran literally is cause of this virus in Pakistan,with almost 52% out of those who came from Iran being infected with it.Eventually all Pakistanis are going to be pushed out of Iran,mind that Afghanistan next door is a time bomb when it comes to CONVID-19.

**** THAT...What is going on?
I hope they are taken due care.

Community spreading is happening, many people are taking little precaution from my observations. Infections will continue to spread.

My forecast is:
98% of the infected will heal on their own. Of the remaining 2%.....many of the old and weak will most likely die. The young and strong will recover with the help relevant drugs. Ventilators will be a luxury reserved for the wealthiest and elites that are sick enough to need it. We are a young, germ robust society....deaths will be lower on average than other countries.

Only two approaches have worked: Complete lock down...The China approach. Or the South Korea approach of mass testing and isolating infected....with social distancing. Both of these are easier said then done in Pakistan.

In early February, some wise men of pdf were challenging me on numbers of Pakistanis in Iran, they were disapproving my estimates of thousands.
As usual state sponsored personal attacks were leveled against my claim.
In few days or weeks,syrians fighters would also start coming back.

Why didn't govt banned these zareyeen to visit Iran earlier. They were going to Iran even in the first week of March. Govt really mismanaged entire transition process and was clearly underestimating virus side effects in Pakistan.

In few days or weeks,syrians fighters would also start coming back.

You mean the long term FIGHTERS... that's good news for the region.
Congrats to Arabs for the coming peace full days and i anticipate bad days for Pakistan.
Expecting to see mafia showing their muscle in Pakistan.

It's fake news. Another aspect of this fake news is that they are being quarantined in Agriculture University.

Whatever the number, they will be quarantined well outside the city.

Yesterday their were protest in Mirpur against plans for bringing in people for quarantine, which i fully support.
You think Mirpur is not a city? therefore i doubt your claim that Iranian returnees are being housed out side cities.

Congrats to Arabs for the coming peace full days and i anticipate bad days for Pakistan.

Yesterday their were protest in Mirpur against plans for bringing in people for quarantine, which i fully support.
You think Mirpur is not a city? therefore i doubt your claim that Iranian returnees are being housed out side cities.

You have better ideas? Where would you house all quarantined? In a desert moved out of all cities or what?

You have better ideas? Where would you house all quarantined? In a desert moved out of all cities or what?

Be surprised, i was the first one inviting proposals on this mafia forum.
Search for threads started by me and find my answer their.

Why didn't govt banned these zareyeen to visit Iran earlier. They were going to Iran even in the first week of March. Govt really mismanaged entire transition process and was clearly underestimating virus side effects in Pakistan.
Why govt. didn't banned is because this is Iranian puppy regime.
They can't really afford to stop the flow of $/ Riyal flowing towards Iran.

**** THAT...What is going on?
It clearly reflect that their's a method to madness.... the plan to infect all Pakistan has been prepared by some one, our state is implementing it faithfully.

It's fake news. Another aspect of this fake news is that they are being quarantined in Agriculture University.
Whatever the number, they will be quarantined well outside the city.
Let's see.
Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom