What's new

Coronavirus in Pakistan: Donate Blood Now! (VIDEO)

Meengla

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been a proud, regular blood donor for more than a dozen years in America. In fact, in 2019, I donated blood 3 times in the first 6 months! I can't donate anymore because I have been diagnosed with anemia and am working on restoring my body these days. In fact, after my last donation (end of June 2019), I barely made back home and fell down on the carpet as I walked in the house almost passed out. But I can't WAIT to donate again! It's good for your health anyway!

thanks alot but blood donation is not required much in this . blood prodcuts may be required in case a patient develops terminal illness but that will be few hopefully. financial help is more required .

There will be a glut in blood banks when curfews and lockdowns are in effect. A lot of people need, plasma, blood etc... there are people with other illnesses and needs too.

There will be a glut in blood banks when curfews and lockdowns are in effect. A lot of people need, plasma, blood etc... there are people with other illnesses and needs too.

Here, the 'Blood Connection' where I have been regular donor for many years, has been sending out desperate messages, some with incentives like $20 Walmart Gift Card etc. I think people are not donating because of the fear of CV even in my area where there is still relatively not so bad bc of CV.

Here, the 'Blood Connection' where I have been regular donor for many years, has been sending out desperate messages, some with incentives like $20 Walmart Gift Card etc. I think people are not donating because of the fear of CV even in my area where there is still relatively not so bad bc of CV.
Man... 2020 is very depressing. The worst hit will be immunocompromised people, say Leukemia and other cancer patients.

Due to Coronavirus lock down there is a restriction on travel but let's not forget with people with other deases and life events who need blood donation during this Coronavirus lockdown.
There will be many requests coming on social media. If you come across any requests please post them here and then influential people can post them back on social media to spread the word and facilitate such people. Please check this thread daily so that we reduces the problems faced by Pakistan during this lockdown. There are members from many other countries please you can use this thread as well or make thread in your own area of the forum to facilitate you country during lock down.

Please don't spam the thread with unnecessary post and discussion and try to keep the thread clean. Reserve it for community service.

Thank you.

Man... 2020 is very depressing. The worst hit will be immunocompromised people, say Leukemia and other cancer patients.

For me it's been depressing starting from the Fall of 2019 and is continuing into the Spring of 2020. Some personal reasons such as recent diagnosis of anemia, which prevents me from donating blood until cured. Some career reasons. Some philosophical conflicts about the ideal course of life... And the cold, cloudy, windy, rainy, sunless days for many months, which we are not used to, have been the cherry on top! I live for March/April/May months!!

For me it's been depressing starting from the Fall of 2019 and is continuing into the Spring of 2020. Some personal reasons such as recent diagnosis of anemia, which prevents me from donating blood until cured. Some career reasons. Some philosophical conflicts about the ideal course of life... And the cold, cloudy, windy, rainy, sunless days for many months, which we are not used to, have been the cherry on top! I live for March/April/May months!!
I can only wish you better days after all this shit is over.

Blood requirement in Corona patient how?

I don't know the physiological connection but I think people are stopping to donate altogether because of Coronavirus fears. I think the lady 'Malang' in the video is trying to make that point... And so far the local blood banks in America desperately.

I have been a proud, regular blood donor for more than a dozen years in America. In fact, in 2019, I donated blood 3 times in the first 6 months! I can't donate anymore because I have been diagnosed with anemia and am working on restoring my body these days. In fact, after my last donation (end of June 2019), I barely made back home and fell down on the carpet as I walked in the house almost passed out. But I can't WAIT to donate again! It's good for your health anyway!

Is she filming while driving? Its dangerous

Back
Top Bottom