What's new

Coronavirus - ENOUGH with the Disinformation!

India has put restrictions to qurantine on travellers from 4 GCC countries

This new "novel" coronavirus can collapse your lungs, 5 out of 6 patients put on ECMO die.

It is killing young and healthy people too.
I never bought into only 'old people vulnerable' mantra. :rolleyes:

Old people are vulnerable to all types of infections because they have weak immune systems in general. How is this informative?

Do they think that young people are terminators or something? Any alien virus can/will kill any individual in absence of adequate medical measures.

Also, some viruses stay in your body for a long long time - they are so damn resilient.

I never bought into only 'old people vulnerable' mantra. :rolleyes:

Old people are vulnerable to all types of infections because they have weak immune systems in general. How is this informative?

Do they think that young people are terminators or something? Any alien virus can/will kill any individual in absence of adequate medical measures.

Also, some viruses stay in your body for a long long time - they are so damn resilient.

That's all scary.
I think I may be wrong but I think in general younger and healthy people are going to cope far better than old people? My neighbor is a microbiologist and a very sharp medical guy; he tells me that over 80% people will survive and maybe even the 'herd immunity' can reverse the virus on global level?

BTW, not seeing many Corona Virus cases in South America? Because of the summer there? But then Aussies are reporting quite a few CV cases?

That's all scary.
I think I may be wrong but I think in general younger and healthy people are going to cope far better than old people? My neighbor is a microbiologist and a very sharp medical guy; he tells me that over 80% people will survive and maybe even the 'herd immunity' can reverse the virus on global level?

BTW, not seeing many Corona Virus cases in South America? Because of the summer there? But then Aussies are reporting quite a few CV cases?
"herd immunity" comes at a cost, dost.

your life and mine.

not an expert, don't mean to sow fear, but I've been hitting up the medical journals and going through the summaries on this new virus and how it works and from what I could gather, it's a lot worse than being reported.

Vaccines for new bugs take 2 years on average

governments might well be suppressing the real death rates to avoid panic.

Think about it. Why the drastic countrywide shutdowns like in Italy and global travel bans then ?

who knows...

Back
Top Bottom