What's new

Coronavirus: Countries reject Chinese-made equipment

Ive NEVER been a China hater or baiter.

My post history is testament to that.

Use another stick.
I KNOW.
That is why you NEED TO SEE A SHRINK.
Must have succummed to all that brainwashing US propaganda and Indian TOXIC Media.

Hopefully you can regain your old self soon, VERY SAD.
CHEERS, stay safe.

I KNOW.
That is why you NEED TO SEE A SHRINK.
Must have succummed to all that brainwashing US propaganda and Indian TOXIC Media.

Hopefully you can regain your old self soon, VERY SAD.
CHEERS, stay safe.
Don't fall for it bro, he's one of those typical Chinese hater on this forum, ive been witnessing this self-proclaimed "DOCTOR" shooting his 1st bad breath here way way back

Don't fall for it bro, he's one of those typical Chinese hater on this forum, ive been witnessing this self-proclaimed "DOCTOR" shooting his 1st bad breath here way way back
Nice to see you back, but you are not so active now.

Par for the course, he is much better than the other China Haters.
Wonder why the sudden turn for the worse.
Must not let the White Colonialists turn us Asians against each other.

Very Surprised this pandemic is turning out well for China.
On hindsight, this sacrifice may be the catalyst China needed to vault it forward past the USA.

I had not been around for quite some time, shortly after you stop posting regularly.
So must have missed a lot of action.
CHEERS Bro.

@sinait

Can you help me out with the universal immunization program.being followed in China please.

Specifically, do all infants get a birth dose of BCG?

Since when was BCG introduced in China, if so.

Dude, we are a 3 trillion dollar economy.

We make everything.

Everything.

And what we don't, we can source and do source from others who do besides China.

I don't know which part of that is difficult to understand.

This is not a dick measuring contest.

This is national sanctions we are talking about.

It costs $700 per year (~$2 per day) to keep someone alive. India's economic value added beyond keeping its people alive is only $2 trillion.

India cannot even keep the lights on without external help. It has a single 200 mm semiconductor fab with 180 nm processes (1990's standards). It cannot manufacture many engine components such as silicon nitride ball bearings.

China has multiple 300 mm fabs working at 14 nm which is comparable to US based Global Foundries.

@sinait

Can you help me out with the universal immunization program.being followed in China please.

Specifically, do all infants get a birth dose of BCG?

Since when was BCG introduced in China, if so.
Sadly, I am not that knowledgeable about China.
My level of Chinese is just for watching dramas, haha.

Lets not allow ourselves be manipulated by these White Colonialists( now mainly the US) schemes to make Asians fight among ourselves.

Yes, some slugging is fun, as noted by Nilgiri.
But eventually we must live and cooperate with each other especially in multi cultural Singapore.
I find South Indians friendly, not so much their Northern fellows.
Are you North Indian?

Last edited:
Sadly, I am not that knowledgeable about China.
My level of Chinese is just for watching dramas, haha.

Lets not allow ourselves be manipulated by these White Colonialists( now mainly the US) shemes to make Asians fight among ourselves.

Yes, some slugging is fun, as noted by Nilgiri.
But eventually we must live and cooperate with each other especially in multi cultural Singapore.
I find South Indians friendly, not so much their Northern fellows.
Are you North Indian?

I'm just Indian.

Thanks anyways.

I'm just Indian.

Thanks anyways.
Without external ulterior forces instigating division among India, Pakistan, China, I cannot see why they cannot cooperate and prosper like in Singapore.
Indian ethnic Kishore Mahbubani is much celebrated and cherished in Singapore, as well as many others.

Even in Singapore, our biased anti-china media is mostly sourced from the White Colonialists(mainly the US) media like AP, Reuters.
CHEERS to a united Asia.

Without external ulterior forces instigating division among India, Pakistan, China, I cannot see why they cannot cooperate and prosper like in Singapore.
Indian ethnic Kishore Mahbubani is much celebrated and cherished in Singapore, as well as many others.

Even in Singapore, our biased anti-china media is mostly sourced from the White Colonialists(mainly the US) media like AP, Reuters.
CHEERS to a united Asia.

I've always been a believer that the time is now for old civilisations (especially my own) to reassert themselves.

But if they walk over mine, then we won't roll over.

Hope that's amply clear.

Back
Top Bottom