What's new

Coronavirus: Countries reject Chinese-made equipment

All of them. You are self contradicting and slapping your own face.

It's simple. We don't buy Chinese goods and find alternatives where we don't produce or where what we produce is not of the desired specs or quality.

A simple example.

Most of the top cycle brands get their frames and components made in China.

However, they also get them made in Taiwan.

Maybe not as cheap.

Thake Shimano for example.

Look at the fine print.

Reject Made in China.

Put your money behind Made in Taiwan.

Stop being kanjoos and spending on AliExpress.

Buy Local. Buy Indian.

Don't go to superstores. Go to the small mom n pop store down the road.

Ditto for meat and chicken and eggs.

You might think this is never going to happen. I predict your economy will be reeling insude a year or two from this pandemic.

It's simple. We don't buy Chinese goods and find alternatives where we don't produce or where what we produce is not of the desired specs or quality.

A simple example.

Maybe not as cheap.

Look at the fine print.

Reject Made in China.

Buy Local. Buy Indian.

You might think this is never going to happen. I predict your economy will be reeling insude a year or two from this pandemic.
Appreciate the sentiment, even if it does pop up with depressing regularity.

Imploring the individual to "ban chinese goods" is never going to end well, we simply cannot resist a good deal. Asking a person to defer on purchasing easily available cheap items in favor of an expensive item is always going to be a hard sell. Anger will only lead you so far.

Real change might come from switching our logistical lines or creating them to reduce dependency on a single country.

Appreciate the sentiment, even if it does pop up with depressing regularity.

Imploring the individual to "ban chinese goods" is never going to end well, we simply cannot resist a good deal. Asking a person to defer on purchasing easily available cheap items in favor of an expensive item is always going to be a hard sell. Anger will only lead you so far.

Real change might come from switching our logistical lines or creating them to reduce dependency on a single country.

I agree. It's up to our government and regulators to remove China from the equation.

Proudly just bought a brand new Lenovo. I was looking for Indian brands to compare with, but you just don't have any.

The only good Lenovos are thinkpads, which were made by IBM before being acquired by Lenovo :lol:. Lenovo was the biggest piece of crap before the acquisition, even still are crap today, apart from the thinkpad series.

A simple example.

Maybe not as cheap.

Look at the fine print.

Reject Made in China.

Buy Local. Buy Indian.

Ooo really? In a stroke of pen, you screwed your people twice, once with demonetisation and then this. I predict you guys will depend more on Chini goods since you buying power would be reduced tremendously.

The only good Lenovos are thinkpads, which were made by IBM before being acquired by Lenovo :lol:. Lenovo was the biggest piece of crap before the acquisition, even still are crap today, apart from the thinkpad series.
Yah 60bil$ man. Only think pads, no huawei hikvision ZPMC harbin turbine and xiaomi?

You underestimate the anger of the world.

This is not dollars and yen bs for us.
World is CRYING FOR HELP FROM CHINA, not anger.

Sadly, HATE and ANGER is only from China Haters.
Time for you to see a SHRINK, poor poor you.

Wonder what happened to you.
I don't remember you being so overwhelmed with HATE.
CHEERS, take your meds.

World is CRYING FOR HELP FROM CHINA, not anger.

Sadly, HATE and ANGER is only from China Haters.
Time for you to see a SHRINK, poor poor you.

Wonder what happened to you.
I don't remember you being so overwhelmed with HATE.
CHEERS, take your meds.

Ive NEVER been a China hater or baiter.

My post history is testament to that.

Use another stick.

A simple example.

Maybe not as cheap.

Look at the fine print.

Reject Made in China.

Buy Local. Buy Indian.

I'm neither Chinese nor Indian my opinion is from an outsider pov. I've outsourced and worked with Indians, I must confess, my experience with Indians was not pleasant. The Indians I've dealt with were extremely untrustworthy and dishonest. The Chinese were always straight up for the most part.

Buy local and buy Indian sounds great but it's not a reality. Indian products are worse, subpar, and toxic. Little Vietnam products are superior to Indias.

Chinese products are far superior to Indias (for the time being). More bang for your bucks going the China route.

Proudly just bought a brand new Lenovo. I was looking for Indian brands to compare with, but you just don't have any.

Love Lenovo, they make good stuff. They're up there with the big boys in the game.

I'm neither Chinese nor Indian my opinion is from an outsider pov. I've outsourced and worked with Indians, I must confess, my experience with Indians was not pleasant. The Indians I've dealt with were extremely untrustworthy and dishonest. The Chinese were always straight up for the most part.

Buy local and buy Indian sounds great but it's not a reality. Indian products are worse, subpar, and toxic. Little Vietnam products are superior to Indias.

Chinese products are far superior to Indias (for the time being). More bang for your bucks going the China route.

Love Lenovo, they make good stuff. They're up there with the big boys in the game.

Dude, we are a 3 trillion dollar economy.

We make everything.

Everything.

And what we don't, we can source and do source from others who do besides China.

I don't know which part of that is difficult to understand.

This is not a dick measuring contest.

This is national sanctions we are talking about.

Ive NEVER been a China hater or baiter.

My post history is testament to that.

Use another stick.

You've been conditioned to be a China hater without even knowing it. Subconsciously you're a China hater, be real with yourself.

You've been conditioned to be a China hater without even knowing it. Subconsciously you're a China hater, be real with yourself.

I'm not in this thread for psychoanalysis. You are of course welcome to your own personal opinion about who I am or what makes me tick.

Back
Top Bottom