What's new

Coronavirus: Briton, 21, with no pre-existing health conditions dies after contracting COVID-19

UKBengali

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...ions-dies-after-contracting-covid-19-11963451

"A 21-year-old woman is believed to be the youngest person with no pre-existing health conditions to have died after contracting coronavirus in the UK.

Chloe Middleton, from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, is believed to have died from COVID-19, the disease caused by coronavirus, on 21 March.

Her mother, Diane Middleton, wrote on Facebook: "To all the people out there that thinks it's just a virus please think again.

"Speaking from a personal experience this so-called virus has taken the life of my 21-year-old daughter."

skynews-coronavirus-hospital_4955190.jpg

Image:Hospitals across the UK are preparing for a surge in coronavirus cases
Her aunt, Emily Mistry, said Miss Middleton had "no underlying health issues".

She wrote on social media: "My beautiful, kind-hearted niece, Chloe, has passed away from COVID-19.

"She had no underlying health issues. My loved ones are going through the most unimaginable pain. We are shattered beyond belief."

Food for thought for those of us who think we are immune to Corona's effects.

Very sad. Terrifying too. Makes me think what azab has come upon us. Yet its a fraction of what they suffer in Kashmir, Palestine, Syria, Afghanistan, Myanmar - all places we play politics with and give lip service too.

Very sad. Terrifying too. Makes me think what azab has come upon us. Yet its a fraction of what they suffer in Kashmir, Palestine, Syria, Afghanistan, Myanmar - all places we play politics with and give lip service too.

Very true, I've been thinking that as well.
Also in the US 1st time a 12-year old passed away. :(

I was reading a story or hadith my father narrated but short form, my father said if their is so much zulm on earth even the angels will complain to Allah, and Allah will unleash his punishment according to a sahabi.

My Allah protect us all.

That is a perfect age to blame it on E-cig

"She had no underlying health issues. My loved ones are going through the most unimaginable pain. We are shattered beyond belief."
People have no clue. There might be varying underlying issues. Speaking out of experience as i've gone through 5-6 surgeries from the age of 25.

Chloe's case showing that there are no defences against this virus.
The notion that old and people with underlying conditions are more vulnerable is gone out of the window in last couple of days.

It means that if you are lucky and suffer mild effects, you may survive. Otherwise it is tough, no matter how young you are and how fit you are.

Last edited:
Chloe's case showing that there are defences against this virus.
The notion that old and people with underlying conditions are more vulnerable is gone out of the window in last couple of days.

It means that if you are lucky and suffer mild effects, you may survive. Otherwise it is tough, no matter how young you are and how fit you are.

Statistically you are far more at risk if elderly than young like poor Chloe.

The chances of someone like her who was young and no underlying medical condition dying was far less than 1%, but her tragic case should be a wake up call to any who think they may be immune to not assume anything with this new virus that has been unleashed on the world.

Did she take anti inflammatory drugs? Or is the virus mutating?

Back
Top Bottom