What's new

Coronavirus : 93 to Zero, A Japanese records how it happened in Nanjing City , China !

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
This video is filmed in Nanjing, by Japanese director Takeuchi Ryo. It offers a comprehensive look into Nanjing’s virus prevention measures. According to official statistics announced by Nanjing city, the number of people infected by coronavirus has gone from 93 to 0 as of 03/08/2020. We are not trying to say that all countries around the world should do exactly what Nanjing did to keep the virus from spreading. We merely want to offer some reference to those who are in need, with the hope that this video could inspire you to come up with measures that are suitable to your country.

The measures taken in Nanjing (not on lockdown) is stricter than many cities apparently on lockdown.
I have seen other cities, I don't think is any LESS* stricter.

Last edited:
Beijing is the same if no more strict, a half hearted quarantine does nothing other than hurting the economy, if you want to achieve a goal, you have to be wholeheartedly committed.

Beijing is the same if no more strict, a half hearted quarantine does nothing other than hurting the economy, if you want to achieve a goal, you have to be wholeheartedly committed.

The problem is every country must put in the same level of effort and cooperate, otherwise it will flare up again. Can we afford to shut ourselves from the rest of the world for long periods like North Korea? Within our country can we sustain this semi-lockdown and social distancing measures without business collapsing and workers losing jobs?

I think the most sustainable way in the long term and feasible for other countries is South Korea's experience of mass testing. They didn't shut down their economy but they managed to keep the situation under control after an outburst too. That's a great balance they achieved. SK is a democracy as well, and therefore their methods are more feasible for other countries.

The problem is every country must put in the same level of effort and cooperate, otherwise it will flare up again. Can we afford to shut ourselves from the rest of the world for long periods like North Korea? Within our country can we sustain this semi-lockdown and social distancing measures without business collapsing and workers losing jobs?

I think the most sustainable way in the long term and feasible for other countries is South Korea's experience of mass testing. They didn't shut down their economy but they managed to keep the situation under control after an outburst too. That's a great balance they achieved. SK is a democracy as well, and therefore their methods are more feasible for other countries.
All the major cities are doing it. I saw some other expat video. One of it did on grassroot, village\community level. Otherwise their contract tracing is identical elsewhere. South Korea contract tracing and testing can't contest China's version due to employment of street CCTV/facial tracking and phone tracking and your status be warn by green/yellow/red.

I have seen other cities, I don't think is any LESS* stricter.

I'm talking about other cities in the West.

South Korea contract tracing and testing can't contest China's version due to employment of street CCTV/facial tracking and phone tracking and your status be warn by green/yellow/red.

And that's exactly why it's not replicable in most other countries, and therefore SK is a more feasible model to follow. There's an outbreak, but they did not need to shutdown or employ facial recognition technologies to control the situation.

Probably not even Russia can follow China's model.

Russia's use of facial recognition challenged in court
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-51324841

Last edited:
He put so much effort into this report.

Sadly he will not even get one percent of the attention ever fake report based on a fake report paraphrasing another fake report based on invented anonymous claims will get, that U.S. regime mouthpieces are pushing out every day to disparage Chinas and other nations reputation and they already sent their paid shills to attack him and repeat the same lies to undermine and push away the truth.

Back
Top Bottom