What's new

Corona Virus India l Updates, News & Discussion

Indians will dismiss it as sickular Congress media propaganda...

Isn't Mojo a leftist liberal channel...hated by the Sanghis.

Videos are showing error here, opening in YouTube.

You should pray Allah that your wishes are granted many guys are predicting this for a long long time but nothing has happened so far. Pray Allah that your wishes come true one day.

upload_2020-4-10_23-5-21.png

1035 cases reported in 24 hours. 139 More people have recovered. 40 People died in a day
upload_2020-4-11_10-49-51.png

upload_2020-4-11_10-58-42.png

Last edited:
Check this page out for any info regarding laboratories for Covid-19 testing and sample collection.

https://covid.icmr.org.in/index.php/testing-facilities#19.5959808/90.4829259/4

View attachment 622827

The rate of testing is growing everyday. Glad to know. It should increase exponentially per week.
Pakistan's testing is going to be increased too

Check this page out for any info regarding laboratories for Covid-19 testing and sample collection.

https://covid.icmr.org.in/index.php/testing-facilities#19.5959808/90.4829259/4

View attachment 622827

The rate of testing is growing everyday. Glad to know. It should increase exponentially per week.
Why are India's official figures different from Worldometer?

Pakistan's testing is going to be increased too

Why are India's official figures different from Worldometer?
It seems better updated than the ICMR site. ICMR site takes some time in updating. Let me check from where they are updating.

Edit- Couldnt find the reference but I assume its updated directly from the afternoon press briefings. The ICMR updates are delayed.

It seems better updated than the ICMR site. ICMR site takes some time in updating. Let me check from where they are updating.

Edit- Couldnt find the reference but I assume its updated directly from the afternoon press briefings. The ICMR updates are delayed.
Pakistan per million tests are higher than India but I am still dissapointed from Govt. Testing are very very low only about 2800 per day

Pakistan per million tests are higher than India but I am still dissapointed from Govt. Testing are very very low only about 2800 per day
Per million tests doesnt really make sense in cases of countries as huge as india with poor infra. If you are comparing with countries like SK and US who are able to do nearly 10k tests per million, India would have to do like 1 crore tests (10 million ). Does the whole world even have the capacity to do so many tests. You have to do testing reasonably keeping in mind your capacity. And it should be easier for Pakistan to have higher tests per million pop. due to 7 times smaller population. Its not fair or reasonable to compare those stats with of Indias.

Per million tests doesnt really make sense in cases of countries as huge as india with poor infra. If you are comparing with countries like SK and US who are able to do nearly 10k tests per million, India would have to do like 1 crore tests (10 million ). Does the whole world even have the capacity to do so many tests. You have to do testing reasonably keeping in mind your capacity. And it should be easier for Pakistan to have higher tests per million pop. due to 7 times smaller population. Its not fair or reasonable to compare those stats with of Indias.
Bangladesh has even lower tests per million

909 cases increased in a single day. 73 people have recovered and 34 peole have died
upload_2020-4-12_10-34-12.png

upload_2020-4-12_11-1-55.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-12_11-1-43.png
    upload_2020-4-12_11-1-43.png
    423.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom