What's new

Corona Virus India l Updates, News & Discussion

No ...Karachi hasn't yet hit 30 degrees..I saw the weather forecast and it will hit 30 degrees on the coming Sunday.. that is 29th of March...my town here in South India touched 30 degrees by March first...heat doesn't stop the spread but it will definitely kill the virus in lesser time compared to a colder place...that is the reason we have fewer cases...

I am sure I have seen Karachi hit 30 degrees in recent days. The magic number I heard is 27 degrees. We have to wait till April when it become furnace type of environment in Pakistan what we call "Luu" in Urdu.

Did u see the numbers when compared in the case of France and Italy ? Is France lying as well ?

They are first world countries with fraction of population, are you telling me India got less infection then these countries?

They are first world countries with fraction of population, are you telling me India got less infection then these countries?

Im not telling you anything, its you getting butthurt and comparing India vs Pakistan even in case of "deaths" as if its a war and a sense of price is involved over who looses more.

Wake up.

Just wait for 10 days, and If India is indeed lying you will see mass fatalities, no one can hide with Crores of Smartphones and all connected to Internet.

Did u see the numbers when compared in the case of France and Italy ? Is France lying as well ?
The point being made in a somewhat obtuse manner is about testing rates. Every European nation is testing at a far higher rate than Hindustan. This leads to an underestimated positivity rate in India.

Keralam had 28 positives today, 25 of whom are from Dubai.

Who will hit century first?

Meanwhile Our own share of Idiots below post :crazy:

Sorry but I feel idiots like these deserved to be purged

No they are not idiots per se. Most of them look quiet healthy both physically and mentally. It is india that is sick and indian nationalism which makes these people mentally sick. They are acting based on their PM tweet "ghanti bajao" to show support for health supporters so corona goes away. You cant solve it without solving India.

What kind of sadist PM keep asking his citizens one of the poorest in the world, whose daily life is full of tribulations, to do this gimmicks like "ghanti bajao". He did the same in case of demonitization - it was far worse. But for bigoted indian middle class these gimmicks give them some resemblance to far successful countries even if it is just a pathetic imitation.

Back
Top Bottom