What's new

Corona Virus India l Updates, News & Discussion

How generous of you caring about your neighbour when your own nation has 107 Coronavirus infected patients...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...ises-quarantine-concerns-200316090946936.html

" Islamabad, Pakistan - Pakistan has recorded its biggest single-day spike in coronavirus infections, taking the tally to 107, amid reports of ineffective quarantine procedures as 61 of those are reported to be among those who had been held at a quarantine camp at the country's Taftan border crossing with Iran."

How generous of you caring about your neighbour when your own nation has 107 Coronavirus infected patients...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...ises-quarantine-concerns-200316090946936.html

" Islamabad, Pakistan - Pakistan has recorded its biggest single-day spike in coronavirus infections, taking the tally to 107, amid reports of ineffective quarantine procedures as 61 of those are reported to be among those who had been held at a quarantine camp at the country's Taftan border crossing with Iran."

Every thread has its own purpose. Please keep posting about Pakistan in Pakistani thread. I will keep this one alive.

Every thread has its own purpose. Please keep posting about Pakistan in Pakistani thread. I will keep this one alive.

And what you will achieved?:o:

If you think on two points:
1. Not Bringing Pakistani students from china was right decision by Pakistan govt then my friend, i tell you that you are absolutely wrong. almost all countries brought their people from china and they can't be wrong including India.

If only I talk about India then as of now, no one is infected because of bringing people from other countries including Students from China.

2. Negative image of India - Even already developed countries are struggling to fight against Corona virus and same goes to India.

you are free alive this thread but i don't think it will make any negative image of India. However, At least we will have latest status of Corona virus in India - Thanks to you.....

Last edited:
And what you will achieved?:o:

If you think on two points:
1. Not Bringing Pakistani students from china was right decision by Pakistan govt then my friend, i tell you that you are absolutely wrong. almost all countries brought their people from china and they can't be wrong including India.

If only I talk about India then as of now, no one is infected because of bringing people from other countries including Students from China.

2. Negative image of India - Even already developed countries are struggling to fight against Corona virus and same goes to India.

you are free alive this thread but i don't think it will make any negative image of India. However, At least we will have latest status of Corona virus in India - Thanks to you.....

Look it doesn't matter.

Here is what is happening. Whether the students infected someone or not, both countries already have many cases. The game is on. There is no coming back at this point without shutting the whole country down. We're an immunologically naïve population. The virus will run its course.

Expect 10,000 cases by early April.

@BHarwana, Can't trust the figures provided by the Hindu extremist Indian Government. No doubt they're suppressing information.

Hindu Extremist Government is worser than any Communist Government.

Sir ji, if count is increasing in Pakistan then does not mean that India is not providing actual data.....

Pls have a look on your quarantine facilities
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...ises-quarantine-concerns-200316090946936.html

We are doing best in India to stop spreading virus to healthy people... Example - my company asked me to work from home (Bangalore) even only 6 cases are reported in Karnataka as of now...

@BHarwana, Can't trust the figures provided by the Hindu extremist Indian Government. No doubt they're suppressing information.

Hindu Extremist Government is worser than any Communist Government.

No they are not suppressing information. These figures are correct but what they are actually doing is not conducting tests. That is why the number is low. Most of the tests are being conducted on Hindus and the minorities are being ignored.

If not suppression then deliberate negligence. India has become a true Hindu Extremist nation.

Do you have ant proof for your claim?

I give credit to governments where it due and this case Indian governments are doing great job.... Count will surely gonna to increase but not expecting any high spike..

Many suspected people are already quarantined and all States are doing great job as such now including UP...

We have already sealed our borders and foreigners are not allowed, if any Indians are coming then they are being quarantine (mostly from infected countries)..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom