What's new

Corona Virus..a yahoodi saazish

This bbc news says according to a survey 1 out of 5 pakistanis believe corona is a conspiracy of foreign elements.
Surprising that there are those many people not willing to accept the reality and seeking solace in conspiracy theories.

This bbc news says according to a survey 1 out of 5 pakistanis believe corona is a conspiracy of foreign elements.
Surprising that there are those many people not willing to accept the reality and seeking solace in conspiracy theories.
On the lighter note even trump is saying the same blaming it on china ... lolz

So many dodgy things about this 'virus'. Really not sure about it.

corona was exaggerated as a crisis
all those proponents of 'lock down' need to answer.. what paranoia made them defend such a catastrophic move...

Nowadays, my friends and cousins in Pakistan are saying Corona was a conspiracy of Pakistani government since they haven't seen deaths and new cases during last few weeks (Allah ka shukar hai). Hospitals are empty, there's not a single bed occupied in various corona isolation places.

People talk non sense all the time. I had a very indecent argument with a friend of mine on a video call, when saw him outside without a mask. He said, there was no corona at all in Pakistan, it was a way of government to torture people.. and this was coming from an educated person.. I mean WTH!!!

india is amongst the worst infected countries and you report on pakistan....

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is every indian admits corona virus...we dont refuse to wear masks or deny the corona death of our relatives saying there isnt anything called corona.
You are worried that an indian has posted this video completely ignoring the content of the video.

Last edited:
On the lighter note even trump is saying the same blaming it on china ... lolz
Nowadays, my friends and cousins in Pakistan are saying Corona was a conspiracy of Pakistani government since they haven't seen deaths and new cases during last few weeks (Allah ka shukar hai). Hospitals are empty, there's not a single bed occupied in various corona isolation places.

People talk non sense all the time. I had a very indecent argument with a friend of mine on a video call, when saw him outside without a mask. He said, there was no corona at all in Pakistan, it was a way of government to torture people.. and this was coming from an educated person.. I mean WTH!!!
You are trying to convince a retard who thinks Pakistan is hiding her infected and death numbers, and hellbent on justifying that by clutching at straws.
Good luck.

You are trying to convince a retard who thinks Pakistan is hiding her infected and death numbers, and hellbent on justifying that by clutching at straws.
Good luck.
Bro read my post again i was just joking.

By the way relax, what does he think doesn't matter to us.

The thing is every indian admits corona virus...we dont refuse to wear masks or deny the corona death of our relatives saying there isnt anything called corona.
You are worrird that indian has posted this video completely ignoring the content of the video.

When are you blaming cow eating for this?

With a little more effort you can do it.

Good luck.

Why don't you let him prove that it's not a yahoodi saajish?

Back
Top Bottom