What's new

Corona Virus..a yahoodi saazish

indians were also accussing Muslims and Pakistan for spread of coronavirus

Guys on a serious note, indians jo bhi kahien we as a responsible citizen should not redicule this.

The threat is real. We also lost 6k people due to virus and it is not yet over.

Only due to mercy of Allah we hit lesser by the virus but this not our doing but mercy of Allah. May Allah forgive us

Guys on a serious note, indians jo bhi kahien we as a responsible citizen should not redicule this.

The threat is real. We also lost 6k people due to virus and it is not yet over.

Only due to mercy of Allah we hit lesser by the virus but this not our doing but mercy of Allah. May Allah forgive us
Oh its very much real. No doubt about that.
I was sick of the duplicitous nature of OP for the past few weeks.

This bbc news says according to a survey 1 out of 5 pakistanis believe corona is a conspiracy of foreign elements.
Surprising that there are those many people not willing to accept the reality and seeking solace in conspiracy theories.
Good to know.
BTW, even the people from most advanced countries think the same. Recent protests in Berlin and New York are evidece of it.
On the other hands, I am sure Indians don't think that, do they? And see the corona graph of India.

The thing is every indian admits corona virus...we dont refuse to wear masks or deny the corona death of our relatives saying there isnt anything called corona.
You are worried that an indian has posted this video completely ignoring the content of the video.
That's good.. People should really wear masks in India nowadays.. Were there >60,000 positive cases emerged only in India, right? I mean highest number of cases in the world?

The thing is every indian admits corona virus...we dont refuse to wear masks or deny the corona death of our relatives saying there isnt anything called corona.
You are worried that an indian has posted this video completely ignoring the content of the video.
Mate get a toilet to use dont talk out of it

That's good.. People should really wear masks in India nowadays.. Were there >60,000 positive cases emerged only in India, right? I mean highest number of cases in the world?
because we dont hide cases and deaths... we dont decrease testing either...my country is testing around 6 to 7 lakh people every day(highest in the world)...and how many pak is testing?24 thousand....is there any comparison? our political leaders even today have some shame left...they dont leave people just like dogs to die without proper treatment...and our people are not completely immersed in conspiracy theories to not go to testing centres and get tested.
there is no country in the world where there is a decline or stabilisation of covid and we ought to believe pakistan has brought it under control..and that too people roaming around without masks.

because we dont hide cases and deaths...our political leaders even today has some shame left...they dont leave people just like dogs to die without proper treatment...and our people are not completely immersed in conspiracy theories to not go to testing centres and getting tested.
there is no country in the world where there is a decline or stabilisation of covid and we ought to believe pakistan has brought it under control..and that too people roaming around without masks.
A saw a video in which someone was eating from a dog's carcass? Was that from India?

There is no shame in admitting that Pakistan has done a wonderful job. And no, PAkistanis are not avoiding going to the hospital. No one can avoid when he is out of breath.. It's a human nature to seek medical help whether he is a bhakt and believes in strange theories of curing the disease with many dirty things.

When we say even ICUs are empty, it means there's some truth.

they dont leave people just like dogs to die without proper treatment..
Are these your hospitals?

upload_2020-8-7_13-51-13.png

Patients wait outside Indian hospital after being forced out to make room for Covid-19 cases

About an hour long, but very professional. Well worth it.

The video is not playing but I have never come across anyone that claims Corona is a conspiracy at least in Karachi. Just visited Techno city for spare computer parts had to wear a mask to get in, got my temperature checked and got sanitizer for my hands. This is not some fancy shopping mall. Banks were hard hit though because people come in and go to hand off documents. Therefore most are working from home. Yes some people are stupid and they are roaming out in open public markets without masks.

This guy should be banned though he has already said why should be believe PDF Pakistanis and then he is opening a post soliciting information form the same PDF Pakistanis. The truth is more Indian have gathered around the "Wuhan conspiracy".

Back
Top Bottom