What's new

Cool: Federal Minister Asad Umer Enjoying Motorcycle ride and Development Work in Karachi

PURE dramey....just a photo session and thats all....the condition of Karachi will make you cry....bumpy roads , sewage system, traffic issue , incomplete green line project for many many years now, and above all street crimes ....no one listening ...

and than we have have Sindh Govt. taking revenge of enmity.

Things will get better, IA

Nothing remains constant.

Apna time ayega :)

PURE dramey....just a photo session and thats all....the condition of Karachi will make you cry....bumpy roads , sewage system, traffic issue , incomplete green line project for many many years now, and above all street crimes ....no one listening ...

and than we have have Sindh Govt. taking revenge of enmity.
Jeeeeeayyyy Phattuuuuuu and PPP

And it should be given to Nawaja Dacoit, so he can start his treatment in the UK.
2000 platelets man living without any treatment at all. Who says that miracles don't happen!! :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
GoP already covers his medical expense as former PM. He left under official former PM protocol.

177 countries in the world are not intelligent enough to understand devastating impacts of desalination plants but fortunately Pakistan has been blessed with intelligent beings.

More care for the environment but no care for human lives?

After all, What is more important than a human life?

The environment?
The ecosystem?

No wonder Isreal, is far ahead of Pakistan in taking care of it's own people.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210614-124934.png
    Screenshot_20210614-124934.png
    152.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20210614-125712.png
    Screenshot_20210614-125712.png
    140 KB · Views: 19
Seen recently lots of time consuming sewerage line work, the main Nullahs cleaning work done by FWO, and now water lines are being replaced in Karachi.

Looks real and not an eyewash...

PPP is not happy, started playing the Sindh card.

Seen recently lots of time consuming sewerage line work, the main Nullahs cleaning work done by FWO, and now water lines are being replaced in Karachi.
Exactly, this is what I was referring to in my earlier post, #19. This is the actual work that PTI is doing. But it's not being covered by the media. Someone needs to tell Kamran Khan. He keeps saying that IK is doing nothing for Karachi.

And it should be given to Nawaja Dacoit, so he can start his treatment in the UK.
2000 platelets man living without any treatment at all. Who says that miracles don't happen!! :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
If I remember it correctly the military-created and supported MQM Altaf Hussain's barbaric reign also ended in Karachi during Prime Nawaz Sharif's third tenure.

If I remember it correctly the military-created and supported MQM Altaf Hussain's barbaric reign also ended in Karachi during Prime Nawaz Sharif's third tenure.

Haha. So my brother, you are actually that naive that Nawaz could have ended it!!
Those who started it ended it by removing the plug. It is as simple.
If it down to Nawja Dacoit, Pakistan should become part of India, greater Punjab is created as a State under the realm of India and "Sharifs", "the ruling family" in the words of Nani 420 should become the "Rulers". :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom