What's new

Converging Interests May Lead to Cooperation Between Israel and Gulf States

Those are crap sources, give me real sources. Hamas has no presence anywhere outside the Arab world. Don't post nonsense lies here or you'll be reported.

I'm butthurt as to how am i affected by either of those?

Seriously it's like you're not even trying.

You're butthurt, follow the past events from 2006 to present in Gaza alone you'll realize Hamas never wanted a fight with Israel and Israel initiated all the fighting, the Palestinian have a right to arm their selves especially after near 3,000 killed in 7 years in Gaza alone.

You're butthurt, follow the past events from 2006 to present in Gaza alone you'll realize Hamas never wanted a fight with Israel and Israel initiated all the fighting, the Palestinian have a right to arm their selves especially after near 3,000 killed in 7 years in Gaza alone.

How does that even remotely make me butthurt? Im flabbergasted.

:undecided:

just some hours ago :

:undecided:

How is that butthurt? And i cannot argue with this hazzy guy, he only sees Palestine. Not politics or blowbacks.

@Informant

I honestly don't know how someone as clueless as you is making it in America....

If you only you knew. I shudder at US homeland security's performance.

Oooooooo I iz haz a scared. :lol:

Shame on you, you sell your soul for money and side with the oppression. Israel is racist colonialist state which seeks to complete its plans. It has already wrongfully seized Palestinian resources and exercises control over their lives. All that is left is to finalize their plans which is to get immunity from the international world.

Oooooooo I iz haz a scared. :lol:

Shame on you, you sell your soul for money and side with the oppression. Israel is racist colonialist state which seeks to complete its plans. It has already wrongfully seized Palestinian resources and exercises control over their lives. All that is left is to finalize their plans which is to get immunity from the international world.

60 years and you arabs havent done shit to Israel. Now i dont care about Palestine honestly when you guys yourselves cant unite on a method. There is no hope.

You inner bickering has given Israel all the chance it needs to occupy territories.

60 years and you arabs havent done shit to Israel. Now i dont care about Palestine honestly when you guys yourselves cant unite on a method. There is no hope.

You inner bickering has given Israel all the chance it needs to occupy territories.

Why do you want Arabs to do anything? Today is unlike the past, international law is applied. Israel must abide by international law and end it's war of aggression against the Palestinian people. We give no justifications or excuses for Israel's occupation, they intended to annex Arab and Palestinian land long ago to integrate this land into their illegal state which doesn't have clear borders. The rights of the Palestinian people must be restored, I also know as much as you Arabs can't do much. That however is no justification for Israel's policy which violates the rights of the Palestinian people.

Back
Top Bottom