What's new

Controversial questions asked by a father related to APS incident.!

Tipu7

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Comments

Hi

Today Imran Khan speech was interrupted by furious parents who wanted to say some thing.....

Imran Khan calmed them down and asked them to say on Mike what they wanted to say.......

A father whose child of 8th grade was shot to death by terrorist in APS attack did a furious speech..... the link is given, and speech was interrupted and cut my media...... his few points raises a lot of question like

1: Was APS security loose? Despite of warnings from agencies why no solid steps were taken?

2: Why 8th class was in auditorium instead of 9th and 10th as per plan?

3: Was any major present in auditorium and attending the seminar when attack took place? And he managed to escape un scratched?

4: If yes, who was he? And why he did that....? What is justification for all this?

5: TTP attackers were killed during raid,their facilitators and planners are hanged..... what type of justice still APS parents want?

6: Why the speech was cut from broadcast.?

No trolls, no offense, these are not my questions but one asked by the parent, I will appreciate if senior members or any other respectful member can give satisfactory answers with justifications...... if those parents are misguided then they must not be allowed to spread mis guidance, if they are right... then they must get what they want....!!!!

@MaarKhoor @WAJsal @Oscar @balixd @Zarvan @Manticore @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @Syed.Ali.Haider @Dazzler @Irfan Baloch

Last edited:
Very Valid Points indeed. One must answer them

Comments

Hi

Today Imran Khan speech was interrupted by furious parents who wanted to say some thing.....

Imran Khan calmed them down and asked them to say on Mike what they wanted to say.......

A father whose child of 8th grade was shot to death by terrorist in APS attack did a furious speech..... the link is given, and speech was interrupted and cut my media...... his few points raises a lot of question like

1: Was APS security loose? Despite of warnings from agencies why no solid steps were taken?

3: Was any major present in auditorium and attending the seminar when attack took place? And he managed to escape un scratched?

4: If yes, who was he? And why he did that....? What is justification for all this?

5: TTP attackers were killed during raid,their facilitators and planners are hanged..... what type of justice still APS parents want?

No trolls, no offense, these are not my questions but one asked by the parent, I will appreciate if senior members or any other respectful member can give satisfactory answers with justifications...... if those parents are misguided then they must not be allowed to spread mis guidance, if they are right... then they must get what they want....!!!!

@MaarKhoor @WAJsal @Oscar @balixd @Zarvan @Manticore @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @Syed.Ali.Haider @Dazzler @Irfan Baloch

ANS: How many APS are there in total in Pakistan? Get that man get me the number and in doing so he will get the answer. The fact is; the warning was "Army facilities in Islamabad will be Targeted". There was a general advisory of attacks on public places in almost all the cities (which I believe is a very regular advisory since long now)

ANS: Can anyone with an ounce of sense allege that someone hated 8th class more than 9th and 10th? I have even heard a nut head say that a Colonel's son was absent on that day. For God sake! Just because the poor guy lost his son doesn't mean he should go out alleging and feeding conspiracy theorists. ISPR needs to come out strong

ANS: There was a lesson/lecture from Pakistan Army's medical core (health basics) being planned for the day. The Major could (highly likely) be from that team (that lost 2 Jawans on the fateful day. The Major could have made out unscathed choosing flight over fight assuming he was unarmed)

ANS: Read reply to Question # 3

ANS: I am not sure what does this question mean. If it means that the parents smell fish then God be with them. As I have heard some nut heads trying to paint it on Army's hand itself as a justification to speed up Op ZeA. Do anyone really think Army needs to justify to anyone to speed up an on-going operation? This sick logic might have made sense had that happened before the beginning of OpZeA!

ANS: You cannot let anyone's emotions spread wrong and illogical picture. I am glad someone with sense was on duty and braved emotions over rationality to hit the cut button.

that man get me the number and in doing so he will get the answer. The fact is; the warning was "Army facilities in Islamabad will be Targeted". There was a general advisory of attacks on public places in almost all the cities
As per parents.
10 security personnel were on duty to safeguard APS. When terrorists attacked, only two were present on duty. Where were remaining eight?
There was a lesson/lecture from Pakistan Army's medical core (health basics) being planned for the day. The Major could (highly likely) be from that team (that lost 2 Jawans on the fateful day.
I also know that Major "might be" from Medical core and hence unarmed. And he "might" escaped following the attack. But question is, how "he" managed to escape while others don't?
"He left to call help" is not a valid answer.

Question 4 and 5 still stands. ......

Comments

Hi

These questions are asked after every incident not just this one and no answer comez

Dumd people, trying to seek attention.If they want to blame someone then say it.The fact that they are not blaming anyone openly makes them controversial and dont forget money can buy anything

Dumd people, trying to seek attention.If they want to blame someone then say it.The fact that they are not blaming anyone openly makes them controversial and dont forget money can buy anything
Watch the video first.
And watch your mouth too.
No one seek "attention & money" for the sake of lives of their kids......

These questions are asked after every incident not just this one and no answer comez
Answers must be given. Our armed forces are not supreme. They have to answer those parents and full fill their demands.

Watch the video first.
And watch your mouth too.
No one seek "attention & money" for the sake of lives of their kids......
70,000 people lost their lives in Pakistan to terrrorism should we open all those cases too.And what is their too find, are these people claiming that this attack was done by Army and that TTP is supported by Army and that army killed 70,000 civilians, if yes then for what?

70,000 people lost their lives in Pakistan to terrrorism should we open all those cases too.And what is their too find, are these people claiming that this attack was done by Army and that TTP is supported by Army and that army killed 70,000 civilians, if yes then for what?

We are dealing with different case here. APS incident is different from all incidents which took 70K lives, it Is also different from Bajur drone attack......

It was carried out by security lapse if parents are right..... you have to punish not only those who were involved in killing, but also those whose negligence gave terrorists open opportunity... .

Was any major present in auditorium and attending the seminar when attack took place? And he managed to escape un scratched?

That Major belonged to the Army Medical Core so I doubt he would have been able to do anything
He was just your average doctor
I am not going to criticize him because we can post all we want here but when faced with something like this most people would have bailed out particularly if you don't have any prior combat experience

Stupid conspiracy

TTP attackers were killed during raid,their facilitators and planners are hanged..... what type of justice still APS parents want?

The main planner Umer Mansoor still resides in Afghanistan

The response was delayed

They didn't realize that this was not a hostage situation

Waited for the SSG to take the terrorists out and precious time was lost

The parents deserve closure and we should all support their demand for an independent judicial commission

We are dealing with different case here. APS incident is different from all incidents which took 70K lives, it Is also different from Bajur drone attack......

It was carried out by security lapse if parents are right..... you have to punish not only those who were involved in killing, but also those whose negligence gave terrorists open opportunity... .

I hereby agree.

Security lapse or not.

No one expected an attack on CHILDRENS!, at all!
The most that could be attacked would be other important targets that could hit the govt more.

Also the time they spent, Again, no one thought that they would kill the childern and not hold them hostage.
at most you could have thought they'd hold them hostage just so they can ask for a big-as-hell demand.

He was just your average doctor
I am not going to criticize him because we can post all we want here but when faced with something like this most people would have bailed out particularly if you don't have any prior combat experience
I am not saying that he must have stayed and fought. My point is, how he managed to escape while others don't.....?

Comments

Hi

Major may be unarmed and escape to call help very nonsense allegation but valid and answerable thing is despite agencies warnings why the hell security not beefed up.

As per parents.
10 security personnel were on duty to safeguard APS. When terrorists attacked, only two were present on duty. Where were remaining eight?

I also know that Major "might be" from Medical core and hence unarmed. And he "might" escaped following the attack. But question is, how "he" managed to escape while others don't?
"He left to call help" is not a valid answer.

Question 4 and 5 still stands. ......

These are the last minute changes that can happen any where. Depends on what is deemed more high risk compared to the other at that particular point in time. As I mentioned the threat was not specific to educational institutions let alone Peshawar. So , the morning Corp commander movement or any other similar high risk area could have warranted the change of guards.
Or, are you implying Army intentionally moved the guards to let the terrorists get in?

As for the Major, yes it is plausible that the guy was near the exit (or spotted the terrorists earlier) and had better chance of making out alive than the rest who were on the stage at that time and were about to begin demonstration. No Major in any Army could be that important that a terrorist outfit would plan an attack on the whole school just to get him. Neither, the removing of guards augments this claim of any important figure being inside. Nor, the Army needed any justification to speed up the Op ZeA by planning out such inhumane stunt. Cheap, baseless and senseless allegations !

4 is answered in 3 already. And what exactly is the question in 5th? Parents who lost their angels would of course not settle for anything less than their kids being brought back to them. So I, with all the negativity poured inside my head, cannot relate this to any conspiracy. Mind helping me with it?

Regards

I am not saying that he must have stayed and fought. My point is, how he managed to escape while others don't.....?
What do you suggest? you must have some thoughts of your own too that made you ask the question. What do you suggest, how he managed (if there was one) to escape while other did not?

Back
Top Bottom