What's new

Connecting Asia: India Talks, China Builds

^^ Some of Mumbai's buildings are really very beautiful and glossy.

^^ Some of Mumbai's buildings are really very beautiful and glossy.

that's good ,but no need to disparage Chinese buildings.government attachs great importance of blending modern and traditional architectures elements together when doing city plannings.

middle.jpg

Trade through sea is efficient and India is connected through sea routes, If India and China talks becomes success then there is a plan to connect C.Asia with India through China.

LMAO help competitor to use our land to compete Central Asia energy resource with us...wait for miracle.

Laos-China high speed railway

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, don't said out loud, you're suppose to be on Indian side :lol:
blind support isn't needed nor appreciated. china has tremendous experience in infra building on a large scale. that experience is priceless and one should give china credit where it is due.

blind support isn't needed nor appreciated. china has tremendous experience in infra building on a large scale. that experience is priceless and one should give china credit where it is due.

experience of building slums is more valuable,:rofl:cause you never deserve living in gorgeous buildings.

...what :woot: no water canon this time....ok make sense :lol:but I really appreciate your comment but be honest we still have a long way to go...I don't want to brag until the project is finished with sucess...cross the fingers.

experience of building slums is more valuable,:rofl:cause you never deserve living in gorgeous buildings.
yawn, not offensive enough. try again.

...what :woot: no water canon this time....ok make sense :lol:but I really appreciate your comment but be honest we still have a long way to go...I don't want to brag until the project is finished with sucess...cross the fingers.
both of us have a long way to go, but i'm glad the countries with major human population are working hard to improve lives of our poor. peace

I admit, honestly speaking China has money and competence, while India lacks of.
They lack of state will, indian is a rich country somehow. Viet is also a tough player in Asia.
Since independence, India just build 10,000 km railways in last 65 years, China built almost ten times of India and in the next 3 years, 30,000 km will be built in China.

yawn, not offensive enough. try again.

should i show affensive?i'm not the stupid guys who conditioned reflex crazily when seeing some keywords such as China or Chinese.
btw,how old are you?

gaining wealth by selling mineral resources is a fast way help countrymen improve the standard of living.Australia, Canada,Brazil, the Middle East countries, North African countries all benefit in this way.

Selling the natural resources provides nothing more than a diminishing wealth.

And it is mainly Australia, Canada, Brazil, and Middle East that benefit this way - by selling the natural resources. Rest of the countries, US, Russia, and the major ones in Europe have built their way through manufacturing and services in the past century.

That is the reason we see countries such as Canada, Oz, entire Middle East etc barely have any say in the international affairs, whereas, China, newly built on its manufacturing base... and even India - a largely poor country, yet with a strong services base, have a much greater influence in the political world.

However, I very much agree with the main article. Indian politicians have always been quick on the talk but slow on the walk. The 'talk influence' that began in the Rajiv era, always helps them domestically, barely fetching anything useful internationally.

No wonder Indian politicians always start their speeches with "Hum dekh rahe hain... Humein dekhna hai... Hum dekhenge..." (We are watching... We have to watch... We will watch)... and that's all they do... they just watch.

Rather, India should have pushed a little harder on the Train Engines to Pakistan, and should have used its newfound wealth to help Sri Lanka and Nepal with infrastructure development. It could have helped create a new circle of South Asian economy that would be less susceptible to the western influence. Then again, all our energy comes from the Middle East, which is the end side of the gun held by the west.

I have to say am impressed with China's engineering capabilities especially with the new Shanghai/Guangzhou high speed railway 40 years ago they could not even build a toaster by themselves, amazing how society progresses :tup:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom