What's new

Congress Youth Wing attacks Pakistani High Commission in New Delhi

...and what? You think they will suddenly be teleported within the embassy? Get real.

My dear if they are on diplomatic assignment you cant do shizzle about it, you will HAVE to let them enter

Inside the Embassy premises dear - whatever is inside those premises is upto us.
not ease to enter in Embassy ..........security always there..................in case if they will enter than it is going to very big issue..........not possible........bahar nare laga rahe honge

Well indian politicions are no different than their pakistani counterparts, playing politics over the dead soliders. Bjp blames congress for this as youth belonged to congress, however congress blames bjp that it was their youth wing

totally agree......it is only drama..........

My dear if they are on diplomatic assignment you cant do shizzle about it, you will HAVE to let them enter

Yawn.....they won't get a visa. As I said earlier, get real.

Countries are allowed to have their forces inside their embassies on protection detail.

....only with the consent of the host country and India-Pakistan is a whole different ball game.

wait a minute...in the news,there is no "Attack" on high commission...its a protest and police dispersed them..so,why the title/Geo Tv report title is showing them as "ATTACK"???They did the right thing by protesting in front of High Commission..I think India shouldn't begin the Peace talk until situation became calm..Kicking one others @$$ and kissing can't go hand in hand..

by the way,the name of the location is epic..Chanakyapuri.. :devil: BD members should analyse whats that mean.. :lol:

Dear Indians

stop+being+a+sissy.jpg

And i thought it would be a matter of Geneva accord.

Theory is widely different from practice. No special forces. Not Pakistani anyways. Maybe a couple can get in on the quiet but not very easy. They will be kept tabs of & if they have no prior diplomatic "experience", they probably won't get a visa. This is India Pakistan we are talking about.

Theory is widely different from practice. No special forces. Not Pakistani anyways. Maybe a couple can get in on the quiet but not very easy. They will be kept tabs of & if they have no prior diplomatic "experience", they probably won't get a visa. This is India Pakistan we are talking about.

Well, if India cannot guarantee the security of our mission on its soil, we will either demand to have our own protection detail or just pull the mission back altogether...i am sure that will be brilliant wouldn't it!

Overall, its not that big of a deal, a lot of countries have their own security detail in the walls of their own embassies, that piece of land is ours not yours.

Well, if India cannot guarantee the security of our mission on its soil, we will either demand to have our own protection detail or just pull the mission back altogether...i am sure that will be brilliant wouldn't it!

Overall, its not that big of a deal, a lot of countries have their own security detail in the walls of their own embassies, that piece of land is ours not yours.
dear always there is two security level......outer is state responsibility....inside they can keep there own....

dear always there is two security level......outer is state responsibility....inside they can keep there own....

I am not saying for deploying our forces OUTSIDE the embassy either. Our friend Banglore seems to have a problem with the later too.

Pakistan-India-LoC-Kashmir-Firing_8-7-2013_112779_l.jpg

NEW DELHI: The youth wing of the ruling Congress party in India attacked the Pakistani High Commission here on Wednesday.

Members of the youth wing protesting against the alleged killing of five Indian soldiers by Pakistani forces at the Line of Control (LoC) tried to enter the Pakistani High Commission. The protesters turned violent as they pushed back the police barricades and entered into a scuffle with the policemen. Police resorted to using water cannons to disperse the protestors.

Protestors also demanded that Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh cancel his meeting with Indian Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
The India media has claimed a delegation of the Indian opposition party BJP will meet Singh and stress on him to not meet the Pakistani prime minister of on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly Session in September. A spokesman of the Congress party has said the meeting between Singh and Sharif will not be cancelled.

Meanwhile, Indian External Affiars Minister Salman Khursheed said and explanation had been summoned from Pakistan regarding the LoC incident following which the decision would be placed in front of Parliament.

Earlier on Wednesday, Director Generals of Military Operations (DGMOs) of Pakistan and India contacted each other via hotline and discussed the situation along the LoC. Pakistan strongly protested against unprovoked firing by Indian troops in Pando sector that wounded two Pakistani soldiers on Tuesday just hours after India accused Pakistani forces of killing five Indian soldiers.

It may be recalled that Pakistan on Tuesday completely rejected the Indian media allegations about an attack across the LoC in the Poonch Sector in which five Indian soldiers claimed to have been killed, saying that it firmly adhered to the spirit of the 2003 agreement.
Link

:disagree:
-------------------------

:angry: wahshi indians-

Wow, I didn't know our Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif also became India's PM also... :D

There has been no breach. If you want to pull out, no one is stopping you.

Overall, its not that big of a deal, a lot of countries have their own security detail in the walls of their own embassies, that piece of land is ours not yours..

Don't get carried away with "that is our piece of land" etc. Remember where that "piece" is and no, Pakistanis will not be allowed to bring in special forces no matter what you may imagine. Btw, what on earth do you think your "special forces" will do? Shoot Indians? That may work at the border but if anyone shot Indians from your High Commission, your chaps will quickly get a lesson on what reality is.

I am not saying for deploying our forces OUTSIDE the embassy either. Our friend Banglore seems to have a problem with the later too.

you can keep.........i mean private security personnel from that country only...............

any way don,t worry about embassy............koi bal baka nahi kar sakta.....

not easy............very big issue....

Per Hamid Meeeeera dhawa on the high Commission was planned and carried out by ISI .

Back
Top Bottom