What's new

Congress promises Food- BJP Promises Temple

temple is not RSS/VHP issue ,its a Hindu issue ,Ayodhya issue stated before Sangh's creation so dont spew such stupidity here ,its an issue for every Hindu who worshipSri Ram ,Ayodhya is one of the most scared place for Hindus........

No it is RSS VHP issue. Hindus have never been bothered about temple/non temple

I am a BJP supporter and while I condemn this news I also understand the reason for this. The UP voter, which alternately votes for Mulayam and Mayawati is not evolved enough to be swayed by development alone. She requires a dose of religiosity also. And Modi knows that the road to Delhi leads through UP. So if this is the strategy to get votes there so be it

No iam the one who just doesnt buy that Ram Lalla magically appeared in the disputed structure prior to its demolition.

If you are a hindu, even your grandfather must have told you that Ayodhya is the birth place of Rama. And for your information, the murti of Lord Rama was placed on the site in 1948...read about it before commenting.

I am a BJP supporter and while I condemn this news I also understand the reason for this. The UP voter, which alternately votes for Mulayam and Mayawati is not evolved enough to be swayed by development alone. She requires a dose of religiosity also. And Modi knows that the road to Delhi leads through UP. So if this is the strategy to get votes there so be it

Very good keep it up.

If you are a hindu, even your grandfather must have told you that Ayodhya is the birth place of Rama. And for your information, the murti of Lord Rama was placed on the site in 1948...read about it before commenting.

Any links to substantiate your claim.

Godzilla-Facepalm-godzilla-30354011-500-302.jpg

Will this bl00dy political class stop making a darn fool of themselves?

Pllleasse God, deliver us from these IDIOTS!!

:hitwall:

One will kill by keeping us hungry & other will by burning our homes.

No it is RSS VHP issue. Hindus have never been bothered about temple/non temple

Then, you shouldn't worry at all, why are you loosing your sleep and breaking forum rules by changing headline, mega face palm .Let the electorate of India decide on that whether it is RSS or Hindu wish.

Back
Top Bottom