What's new

Congress MP described Modi as lion, but more interesting was Modi’s reactio

Reaction score
Vijay Darda, Congress MP and Chairman & Editor-in-Chief of Maharashtra based news media group Lokmat India Limited today praised Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and described him as lion. Darda said this while sharing stage with Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi in an award function organized by Digambar Jain monk Tarun Sagar Maharaj in which Baba Ramdev was presented award by Shri Modi.

But even more interesting was Narendra Modi’s reaction to Darda’s remark.

“I came little late, it could be nice if I could hear Vijayji’s entire speech, but I could listen to the last portion.”

“You would think that Vijayji is from Congress, and he is in media too, and today he has titled Modi as lion(in his speech), so Modi would sleep very well tonight, but it is not so.”

“In fact, I will be sleepless tonight completely, thinking that perhaps tomorrow morning there will be a breaking news that ‘Congress high command sends notice to Vijay Darda Congress high command has taken a decision that MP like Vijay Darda has praised Modi during the election year in Gujarat, there can is indiscipline of highest level and therefore he should be removed from the party.”

“Then I thought that, Vijay Darda is in media therefore he will not be expelled. I don’t know under the veil of democracy how undemocratic actions are taken.”

Congress MP described Modi as lion, but more interesting was Modi’s reaction to it | DeshGujarat

Sher ko yeh batane ki jaroorat nahi padti ki voh sher hai :D

Back
Top Bottom