What's new

Congress links Modi to death again, calls him Yamraj now

NEW DELHI: Raking up the 2002 post-Godhra riots issue, Congress on Friday appeared to compare Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi with 'Yamraj', the lord of death in Hindu mythology.
Congress! Bloody hypocrites! The 1984 Sikh Massacre was a state sponsored genocide directed against Sikhs in India, by anti-Sikh mobs, in response to the assassination of Indira Gandhi by her Sikh bodyguards, there were more than 3,000 deaths. CBI is of the opinion that the acts of violence were well organized with support from the then Delhi police officials and the central government headed by Indira Gandhi's son, Rajiv Gandhi.

So who are the Yamrajs here? Have they forgotten? Idiots! They should look within themselves first and wash their sins clean before pointing fingers at others. :devil:

yeah true!! Modi is yamraj but for congress in coming elections!!!

Congress! Bloody hypocrites! The 1984 Sikh Massacre was a state sponsored genocide directed against Sikhs in India, by anti-Sikh mobs, in response to the assassination of Indira Gandhi by her Sikh bodyguards, there were more than 3,000 deaths. CBI is of the opinion that the acts of violence were well organized with support from the then Delhi police officials and the central government headed by Indira Gandhi's son, Rajiv Gandhi.

So who are the Yamrajs here? Have they forgotten? Idiots! They should look within themselves first and wash their sins clean before pointing fingers at others. :devil:

congress is the most communal party in India...they have a bloody past!! There were hundereds of riots happened in UP when congress was in power there long ago....
1. Hashimpura riots.
2.sikhs riots.
3.assam riots
numberous UP riots

Law = Justice, so about the same. Dharma in Buddhism means the Law of the Universe (which is necessary in order to maintain Justice, order and harmony), and it also means correctly living your life according to this Natural order.

That makes sense to me. King Yama has exactly the same role in Chinese mythology.

I am genuinely surprised at the similarity between Chinese and Indian culture

What is the matter with these people ?

Sure MODI was responsible for the Murder of 3000+ innocent Indian Citizens.

But Modi did recently APOLOGIZE for those Murders.

The guy said he was SORRY. Isn't it enough ?

What do you guys want from Him.

Not only is his apology enough, I think all non-Vaishnavites and women, should elect him and vote for him in hordes to send him off to the center of the universe, Delhi.

As a parting gift, a few Dalits, Muslims, Christians and women (raped first) should be shipped off to the temple of Kali, the goddess of vice and slaughtered for sacrifice like the goats were in the Old Testament.

This will be a great gesture by the combined majority of non-Vaishnavites for the minority Vaishnavites and it also serve to create interfaith harmony.

I am genuinely surprised at the similarity between Chinese and Indian culture

After Americans and Europeans decided to take back their jobs and protect their tourists from having been sent off to the rape capital of the world, the Indians make overtures to deceive another great power for a decade. :hitwall:

:welcome: the Chinese to a truly "lost decade" of friendship.

Not only will China have an influx of irrelevant professionals like the Indians, it will also have a problem of finding women for their men (India already has women less than males because of foeticide and most of them run off to the Muslims or Christians, anyway :omghaha:)

Chinese people, you will still have to ask the Vietnamese for a helping hand as the Indians can't help you much because they're short on females too (thus, raping every woman they can get their frustrated hands on - you folks will need to watch out and protect your "better halves" from the horny Indians).

BTW, your problem can be solved as soon as you change the one-child policy, legislatively but for India, there will be a need to change their mindset and how can that ever happen? It's not like they changed for thousands of years (except for when they adopted English as a lingua franca over any other local language like Tamil).

Also, they're too proud of their "ancient" culture of misogyny and xenophobic bigotry.

When you say "Yamraj" do you mean "King Yama" (阎王)?

He is the God of death in East Asia as well. Specifically he is the King of the Underworld/Hell.

Yama (Buddhism and Chinese mythology)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yama_(Buddhism_and_Chinese_mythology)

In Buddhist mythology, Yama (Sanskrit: यम) is a dharmapala (wrathful god) said to judge the dead and preside over the Narakas ("Hells" or "Purgatories") and the cycle of rebirth.
Although ultimately based on the god Yama of the Hindu Vedas, the Buddhist Yama has developed different myths and different functions from the Hindu deity. He has also spread far more widely and is known in every country where Buddhism is practiced, including China and Japan.

Enma.jpg

He is pretty much the Administrator of Hell (the Underworld).

There is even a character in Dragon Ball called King Yama. :lol:

the last line made me youtube dragon ball to relive some childhood memories, then I ended up watching the team four-star parody episodes one after another. effectively wasted my whole weekend. thanks Chinese-Dragon :hitwall: :lol:

Mahogany.

Back
Top Bottom