What's new

Congratulations Windjammer!!!

congratulations_001.jpg

One of the most reviled......err....revered poster in this glorious rant....err....defence forum.

But there is a problem with windjammer in most of the threads he starts he faked/twists the thread title.

But there is a problem with windjammer in most of the threads he starts he faked/twists the thread title.

ye - but he has never been banned and changed his IP address and troll to the level that you do. Do me a favor this is a thank you thread for WJ efforts on PDF - either dont attempt to troll on it or better still keep your thoughts to yourself

ye - but he has never been banned and changed his IP address and troll to the level that you do. Do me a favor this is a thank you thread for WJ efforts on PDF - either dont attempt to troll on it or better still keep your thoughts to yourself

- If he don't get banned then its not my fault at all.

- You just have to search for the thread called "Aur thanks maro" from windjammer and realize its all for thanks.

Congrats Brother.
Keep posting, as a personal request kindly do not think Indians as your enemies.

No dear, you are one of the more sane persons on the forum and I respect you for that.
It's only the serial obsessed trollers/newbies/ double IDs as in post#27, that often need a clip around the ear. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom