What's new

Congratulations To third eye on becoming an Elite Member

i agree with u that.....[MENTION] Chinese-Dragon[/MENTION] is the only chinese on pdf whose post is worth reading!!....else some members on pdf would hav changed my view point towards china!!
god bles u !:)

Internet is not real world. I once interacted with Chinese & asked her about 1962 WAR. She did not knew anything about it.:woot: PDF/Internet is not the real world. :tdown:. Mate, don't you know about 50 cents ****. :angel:

...:no:.. you guys are saying this probably bcoz you have no idea about his super-duper comments in the past.. lol..he is no more different than any other chinese on this forum.

I'm on PDF for year now. I know what you are telling...I was :sarcastic:

Congratulations, Third Eye. Looking forward to some objective / positive discussions with you.

:enjoy:
Internet is not real world. I once interacted with Chinese & asked her about 1962 WAR. She did not knew anything about it.:woot: PDF/Internet is not the real world. :tdown:. Mate, don't you know about 50 cents ****. :angel:

btw couple of years ago evn i knew only two indian wars one was 1999kargil..because of movie loc....nd other was 1971 bcause of movie border :P....................nd i didnt knew we liberated bangladesh......nd trust me this is the situation with 70-80% indians students :P actually these wars were nevr their in our history books

@Topic: congs @third eye :enjoy:

...:no:.. you guys are saying this probably bcoz you have no idea about his super-duper comments in the past.. lol..he is no more different than any other chinese on this forum.

yeah i saw his that phase recently on an indian thread...but kabhi kabhi vo bhi frustrate ho jata hoga :lol:
he was trolling!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation @third eye, you are one of the most sanest member hear and it's a pleasure to read your inputs.Congratulations again for this very well deserved and well earned post.:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS boss!

Here's some butter cream for you. You'll need it now! Tough times ahead as you've gotta lead from the front!

431277c923fa01f9a7168265e86678ce_ra,w403,h403_pa,w403,h403.jpeg

Cheers!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom