What's new

Congratulations to "Seiko" : He Completes 3000 Posts !!

I am one of few people on this forum who keeps his RR no more than 4.0 maximum and became Senior Member. :P

Congrats to Seiko.

Congratulations Seiko.

on the other hand its taking me ages to complete my 1000 :lazy:

Seiko Paisahab twanu lukh lukh badhaiyaan.

Here is to the next thousand.:cheers: and surely all of them will be equally informative/entertaining.

Well done Seiko, I hope you've joined the ranks of the gainfully employed. Remember fighting with your boss is not a good way to increase your post count :lol:

Thanks DBC ,actually my post count become low because of the fight with my boss..i reached 2000 posts pretty much fast :tongue: now i got a new job so hope to increase my post counting :lol: kidding..want to increase the quality of my posts :cheers:

congrats dude, but how many times you were banned during this long journey:toast:

hope i compete with you ppl, but frequent bans dont allow much lol..

Not a single time mate..i asked Taimi to ban me for 2 months but he suspended for 2 days only..guess he missed me around here :lol: ..

Seiko Paisahab twanu lukh lukh badhaiyaan.

Here is to the next thousand.:cheers: and surely all of them will be equally informative/entertaining.

I wish all of them were informative :lol: most of them were entertaining discussion with our Chinese friends ;) ..Hope i can improve my quality of my postings :cheers:

Congrats Seiko

@ Zaki
You should thanks 'whatever' thread for rapid postings

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom