What's new

Congrats to VC on hitting 7999 posts

her words cannot be trusted, and no one can prove her gender on internet anyway. so my rule is anyone who fails to show fiery political spirit is a woman.

and a person who wants a whole country to take the fall just to personally benefit from improved pakistani-anglo-american relations? VC is a woman.

Yaar leave it not the time or place

her words cannot be trusted, and no one can prove her gender on internet anyway. so my rule is anyone who fails to show fiery political spirit is a woman.

and a person who wants a whole country to take the fall just to personally benefit from improved pakistani-anglo-american relations? VC is a woman.

Aren't you a massive sexist tosser then. Congrats on that achievement. :rolleyes:

but then comes the cardinal principle of political ethics: we must place the welfare of two hundred million pakistanis in pakistan before the interest of a few coconut men. for her selfish ways and intellectually disingenuous arguments, i wish VC a great amount of ill.
Holy cow on a cracker! And who are you to speak for the Pakistanis? Are you their spokesman? I think this is the height of boot licking.
respect-058.gif
Or are you a Pakistani masquerading as a Chinese poster? This is pretty amusing!

Whatever, I think VC rocks! Kudos dude! Your posts are refreshing and analytical. A treat to read! :tup:

Cheers!

VCheng, you are one of the very few members who can dissent without resorting to personal attacks. I really admire you as a poster and hope to interact with you more around the forum. Respect!

:cheers:

Holy cow on a cracker! And who are you to speak for the Pakistanis? Are you their spokesman? I think this is the height of boot licking.
respect-058.gif
Or are you a Pakistani masquerading as a Chinese poster? This is pretty amusing!

Whatever, I think VC rocks! Kudos dude! Your posts are refreshing and analytical. A treat to read! :tup:

Cheers!

i am a chinese, and as such i see chinese interests and pakistani interests nearly identical (except when that terrorist erdogen visits and when a pakistani jumps in to defend the pan-turkics). apart from that, apply one's intelligence to the political situation of a country and you should arrive at some fairly accurate idea what is good and what is bad for it, even if you don't wish it good (although in that case, i will just hold my tongue, like i do on india). i mean, you indians aren't that stupid: you guys know exactly what pakistani interests are vis-a-vis india and afghanistan and US and that is EXACTLY why you guys are celebrating VC as a "good" pakistani, and this is just the same way anglo-americans hold up some (turkic) terrorists as good terrorists and some as bad and hold up some dictators as "our bastards" and others as ideological enemies of the "free" world.

so if you indians are going to keep idolizing the "good" pakistani, i am going to keep trashing that piece of "coconut" and feel completely justified in doing so because we are both foreigners labelling "good" and "bad" pakistanis from our own selfish perspectives - the only difference is, i label treasonous "coconuts" as bad and you guys label patriotic pakistanis as bad.

Please prove that he/she is a Pakistani?

i watched this id for years and there is no proof of either

Congrats, one of the quality posters who never violated any rules. Members like him make the mod job easier. :woot:

Where is VCheng? I hope he/she isn't touched by the love shown by the members.

congrats vc & keep those post coming, diversity of views is what makes a nation achieve intellectual maturity

Ive just had communication from VC - and im afraid he has decided to quit for the time being. I for one hope he is back asap as he always provides views which generate a good debate. Come back VC!!

Ive just had communication from VC - and im afraid he has decided to quit for the time being. I for one hope he is back asap as he always provides views which generate a good debate. Come back VC!!

May be he is getting married again... so no time for Internet forum :lol:

btw, congrats to Vcheng for his 8000 posts minus 2

PS: I don't see logic of keeping this thread open if he is not here to celebrate so I think it will be locked soon

May be he is getting married again... so no time for Internet forum :lol:

btw, congrats to Vcheng for his 8000 posts minus 2

PS: I don't see logic of keeping this thread open if he is not here to celebrate so I think it will be locked soon

I saw him posting somewhere that he will quit as soon as he becomes Elite member. Anyway, he gets constantly attacked around the forum because of his views (with no action taken against personal attacks)... I can understand how he feels.

VCHENG is really quality poster, he really puts his view nicely, VC you should comment on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom