What's new

Congrats to VC on hitting 7999 posts

One of very few who are consistent in their stands and very balanced posts. May be he is ahead of times for his other Pakistani counterparts . Congrats man.

Congrats VC, although i don't spend much time here - your posts are one of the reason i look forward going to PDF

congratulations VC ..btw how many hours on PDF took you to acheive that ?

Congrats mate. Easily the most hated Pakistani on this forum? Nicely done:enjoy:

in the past i thought it was only chinese who need to guard against the intention of "banana men" who hail from america. after seeing VC's posts and how intellectually disingenuous they are, i say patriotic pakistanis need to guard against the intentions of these "coconut men" who have long pledged themselves as part of the anglo-american breed.

7999th post is some real milestone for betrayal and double-dealing and selling-out.

in the past i thought it was only chinese who need to guard against the intention of "banana men" who hail from america. after seeing VC's posts and how intellectually disingenuous they are, i say patriotic pakistanis need to guard against the intentions of these "coconut men" who have long pledged themselves as part of the anglo-american breed.

7999th post is some real milestone for betrayal and double-dealing and selling-out.
I actually used to agree with this and think like this about him but I've realised that beyond the Western influence, he does make some excellent points.
Congrats!

I actually used to agree with this and think like this about him but I've realised that beyond the Western influence, he does make some excellent points.
Congrats!

compared to an average pdf-er, this gal puts more thought into her posts and writes longer posts that are articulate. but ultimately she is not serious about anything she said because i suspect she isn't convinced herself that whatever advice she readily offers pakistan doesn't do the country any good, even if the concessions she wants pakistan to make might make the "coconut men's" life easier who have to make a living among the anglo-americans.

but then comes the cardinal principle of political ethics: we must place the welfare of two hundred million pakistanis in pakistan before the interest of a few coconut men. for her selfish ways and intellectually disingenuous arguments, i wish VC a great amount of ill.

compared to an average pdf-er, this gal puts more thought into her posts and writes longer posts that are articulate. but ultimately she is not serious about anything she said because i suspect she isn't convinced herself that whatever advice she readily offers pakistan doesn't do the country any good, even if the concessions she wants pakistan to make might make the "coconut men's" life easier who have to make a living among the anglo-americans.

but then comes the cardinal principle of political ethics: we must place the welfare of two hundred million pakistanis in pakistan before the interest of a few coconut men. for her selfish ways and intellectually disingenuous arguments, i wish VC a great amount of ill.

Oh no not again :hitwall:

^^Vcheng is a dude:cheesy:

her words cannot be trusted, and no one can prove her gender on internet anyway. so my rule is anyone who fails to show fiery political spirit is a woman.

and a person who wants a whole country to take the fall just to personally benefit from improved pakistani-anglo-american relations? VC is a woman.

Back
Top Bottom