What's new

Congrats to Russia & Khabib on win vs McGreger

Then stop bringing Islam .......... discuss habits of the people you are acquainted with but do try differentiating Islam from the individual.

There is no need and compulsion for you to research about Islam, the only problem is your statements based on your interaction mostly with indian Muslims, involving Islam.

Only indian Muslims and not Muslims.

Do I need to remind you what I used to call indian Muslims in the past? They can grow to 440 million, but would that change anything about their submissive cowardly nature?

What did I say here?

Did I say Islam or did I say I'm one of the Indians here who knows MUSLIMS the best?

What do we have to do with Islam bro? It's not our faith. WHY should I take the pain and effort to understand it?

If there was genuine internal interest, then fine. But there really is not.

It's Muslims (and Hindus) I'm interested in.

Americans and Russians and Chinese.

Persians.

I'm a blood person. You know that pretty well.

And my faith is not seperable from my blood.

As far as I can see, there is zero difference between Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims.

You guys would have been no different in their place. Believe it.

On an average you are just fairer and better looking when taken as a syncretic whole. Period.

Cheers, Doc

Your story is not unlike mine here.

I grew up in Dhatkidih. A Muslim.dominated area of a town in Bihar, that is one of India's Muslim dense northern Hindi cowbelt heartland states.

I grew up playing gully cricket with Muslim boys. I still remember Rizwan. Wonder where he is now.

My first girlfriend my own age was a Muslim girl, Salma. When I was still a teen in high school.

My best friend in school was a Sunni Muslim. Another was a Punjabi Hindu.

I have tons of Shia friends, both Indian and some Irani, and I've even visited their mosques and walked in their matam processions on Ashura.

One of my close friends in college was an Iranian student whose family treated me as a son. Behzad.

My best friend today is a Muslim. Hindu mother.

The only mechanic (I treat him like a father figure) who touches my bikes is a Muslim. Mamu (uncle).

My childhood tailor (Umar) and my tailor now (Jaffer bhai) ... both Muslims.

My hardware guy ... Bohri.

My MMA (kick boxing ) one time trainer and Bullet buddy. Irani Shia. 6'5" hulk.

I know more about Muslims than most Indians on PDF.

And I'm labeled an Islamophobe (for being honest and frank and speaking my mind) who is ignorant about Islam.

@Oscar @I.R.A @lastofthepatriots @jamahir @Imran Khan

Cheers, Doc

You don't realize that Indian Muslims are considered to be diet pepsi in front of Pakistanis. You might know the ins and outs of hindustani Muslims, but they are nothing in comparison to Pakistanis. While a hindustani muslim might put his hands together for hindu rock deities, a Pakistani would rather fight and get killed than ever compromise his faith.

As much as you hate to see it, we are different culturally from Indians. Muslims or anyone else. Even the common Urdu we speak that you guys claim as 'hindi', isn't spoken on a day to day basis. This is what we speak with you guys to communicate on the forum. The closest people to India reside in Karachi under the classification of 'Muhajirs', but even they are from the next generation born on Pakistani soil. The few similarities are becoming less and less.

I don't agree with people playing these kinds of sports, but it's good to see McGregor put in his place.

I agree that such violent sports should not be encouraged.

That's why Khabib Nurmagomedov a devout Muslim beat the crap out of a ugly little Irish leprechaun. LMAO :haha::omghaha::rofl:

Devout Muslim or not, such violent sports should not be encouraged.

My cousin is half Ukranian living in Russia. He gets called black and kavkazi all the time. These Slavas don't like Muslims, they simply tolerate them. Any Russi on this site saying otherwise is a fucking liar.

As you wish. ;)

And those Kashmiris wanting to be part of the Indian system, what of them??

Which ones? The ones that are submitted by your kaafir government? The only thing that should submit a musalmaan is Allah swt.

You are a creep and no Muslim, if you ignore the plight of the people of Kashmir. You are simply a Hindu puppet dancing with a skull cap.

You are simply a Hindu puppet dancing with a skull cap.

I am a puppet of no one. I am surprised that you haven't gauged that by all my posts until now.

You are a creep and no Muslim, if you ignore the plight of the people of Kashmir.

1. The Kashmir Issue is not just a Muslim Issue but is really a World Issue, one before humanity. Just like the Israel-Palestine Issue and the Korea Issue.

2. I want Kashmir resolved one way or another, which is why I had posted ( in 2015 ) Gaddafi's solution for Kashmir.

I am a puppet of no one. I am surprised that you haven't gauged that by all my posts until now.

1. The Kashmir Issue is not just a Muslim Issue but is really a World Issue, one before humanity. Just like the Israel-Palestine Issue and the Korea Issue.

2. I want Kashmir resolved one way or another, which is why I had posted Gaddafi's solution for Kashmir.

I don't give a shit about ghaddafi's solution. I want the Kashmiri solution for Kashmir. They are the stakeholders. Not you nor your idol from North Africa.

I don't give a shit about ghaddafi's solution. I want the Kashmiri solution for Kashmir. They are the stakeholders. Not you nor your idol from North Africa.

I agree that the Kashmiris are the main stakeholders, which is why they reacted in the below manner to Gaddafi's UNO speech in 2009 :
A street vendor in Srinagar, Kashmir’s summer capital, sold hundreds of framed portraits of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi in the last one week.
Kashmiri separatists and many residents are all praise for Gaddafi after his maiden address to the U.N. General Assembly last week in which he said Kashmir should be an “independent state.”
Last week, dozens of Kashmiris carried placards reading “Gaddafi The Lion of Desert II” referring to the 1981 Hollywood movie “Lion of the Desert”, which is about Omar Mukhtar, who led the rebellion against Italian rule in Libya and was captured and hanged in 1931.

The movie on Omar Mukhtar encouraged rebellion in Kashmir in 1985. This is for the first time in recent times a Muslim leader outside the Indian sub-continent has advocated Kashmir’s complete independence both from India and Pakistan.
It was a for India but has Gaddafi’s U.N. speech actually won him an enthusiastic fan base in strife-weary Kashmir where Muslim militants are fighting New Delhi’s rule since 1989.

The Libyan leader told the U.N. General Assembly last week that Kashmir should be an independent state, not Indian, not Pakistani.
Encouraged by the speech, separatist leaders say Gaddafi’s statement in the U.N. General Assembly should serve as an eye-opener for Indian and Pakistani leaders.

You don't realize that Indian Muslims are considered to be diet pepsi in front of Pakistanis. You might know the ins and outs of hindustani Muslims, but they are nothing in comparison to Pakistanis. While a hindustani muslim might put his hands together for hindu rock deities, a Pakistani would rather fight and get killed than ever compromise his faith.

As much as you hate to see it, we are different culturally from Indians. Muslims or anyone else. Even the common Urdu we speak that you guys claim as 'hindi', isn't spoken on a day to day basis. This is what we speak with you guys to communicate on the forum. The closest people to India reside in Karachi under the classification of 'Muhajirs', but even they are from the next generation born on Pakistani soil. The few similarities are becoming less and less.

Yeah this Pakistani Muslim subtle ummah racism towards our Muslims is not new.

What I believe is what I have heard from our Muslims. More than once, across social strata.

Which is that Pakistani Muslims took the easy (buzdill is the word often used) way out.

Our Muslims stuck around in the midst of a billion Hindus.

Pakistanis took the help of the British to live separately.

Now lets see how both sets of Muslims performed.

Pakistani Muslims fought the Hindus with an army. And lost.

Indian Muslims fought the Hindus without an army. And lost.

You guys chant Thank you Jinna. Our guys lament that had you guys (and the Bangladeshis) had the guts to stick around and stand up to the Hindus, today you would have been a 600+ million strong community. Living in a united superpower. Not in a Muslim nation on financial life support from the IMF and miscellaneous world powers.

So pardon us non Muslims for not buying into your self proclaimed hype of purity of faith and bravery.

Personally I'd give it to our Muslims for guts any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

@jamahir @AfrazulMandal @KapitaanAli

Cheers, Doc

Which is that Pakistani Muslims took the easy (buzdill is the word often used) way out.

Our Muslims stuck around in the midst of a billion Hindus.

Pakistanis took the help of the British to live separately.

Now lets see how both sets of Muslims performed.

Somehow that brings to mind the Hindi film, Garam Hawa, with Farooq Sheikh in the end deciding to stay back in India during the Partition.

Your story is not unlike mine here.

I grew up in Dhatkidih. A Muslim.dominated area of a town in Bihar, that is one of India's Muslim dense northern Hindi cowbelt heartland states.

I grew up playing gully cricket with Muslim boys. I still remember Rizwan. Wonder where he is now.

My first girlfriend my own age was a Muslim girl, Salma. When I was still a teen in high school.

My best friend in school was a Sunni Muslim. Another was a Punjabi Hindu.

I have tons of Shia friends, both Indian and some Irani, and I've even visited their mosques and walked in their matam processions on Ashura.

One of my close friends in college was an Iranian student whose family treated me as a son. Behzad.

My best friend today is a Muslim. Hindu mother.

The only mechanic (I treat him like a father figure) who touches my bikes is a Muslim. Mamu (uncle).

My childhood tailor (Umar) and my tailor now (Jaffer bhai) ... both Muslims.

My hardware guy ... Bohri.

My MMA (kick boxing ) one time trainer and Bullet buddy. Irani Shia. 6'5" hulk.

I know more about Muslims than most Indians on PDF.

And I'm labeled an Islamophobe (for being honest and frank and speaking my mind) who is ignorant about Islam.

@Oscar @I.R.A @lastofthepatriots @jamahir @Imran Khan

Cheers, Doc
To put it bluntly, Just because you know muslims doesn’t mean you know the religion.
A good chunk of my extended family is in India and in politics there, doesn’t mean by knowing them all I know all Indians or all Indian muslims or what they teach in Indian schools. I know because I ask the right questions and bless my grandfather for teaching me this, get multiple views before reaching a conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom