What's new

Congrats to Russia & Khabib on win vs McGreger

Most russians like @ptdml and @vostok were on christian connor's side

He was provoked by dillon who called him racial slurs. Khabib barely loses his cool. I can only imagine what kind of racist slurs he was using. Only white supremacists like ptdml can confirm.

I hated Conor and hoped his face would be smashed for all that trash talking he did...

but thanks for proving you're a complete idiot, and I'm Jewish on my mother's side by-the way......let that sink it. Let me also add that much of my family was killed in WW2 fighting Nazis, the final thing I will say is that have a none white girlfriend....Asian. Thanks for providing you're a complete joker and bigot. My "white supremacy" consists of calling out racists and idiots that attack Christians.

Don't ever make any unfounded and inappropriate accusations against me ever again especially when you don't know jack about me.

I hated Conor and hoped his face would be smashed for all that trash talking he did...

but thanks for proving you're a complete idiot, and I'm Jewish on my mother's side by-the way......let that sink it. Let me also add that much of my family was killed in WW2 fighting Nazis, the final thing I will say is that have a none white girlfriend....Asian. Thanks for providing you're a complete joker and bigot. My "white supremacy" consists of calling out racists and idiots that attack Christians.

Don't ever make any unfounded and inappropriate accusations against me ever again especially when you don't know jack about me.

It is plain to see the herd mentality of triggered identity politic based leftards. Accuse, accuse accuse....evidence and proof does not matter.

LOL! Your undying support for trump and xenophobic remarks against darkies in europe says otherwise,Your justification on violence against random muslims says otherwise and your silence on bharti's spewing venom against christians says otherwise. Nazis believed in German supremacy not white supremacy unlike their opponents who wanted to make earth white again:lol:. P.S
asian women surpass the ranks of grand wizards,It's not a surprise they are loved by white supremacists
http%3A%2F%2Fimg.huffingtonpost.com%2Fasset%2F583490301a00000b03cc9501.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/06/opinion/sunday/alt-right-asian-fetish.html
300px-Zomg_hot_asian_nazis.jpg

LOL!

It is plain to see the herd mentality of triggered identity politic based leftards. Accuse, accuse accuse....evidence and proof does not matter.
Leftards?? Speaking of triggered why don't you talk about your fellow countrymen who are crying over khabib's victory. When in fact it doesn't concern them. :lol: What a group of hateful people you lot are

This video sums up everything, including the kind of slurs McFagot had been using.
He tried to control himself but his inner irish kept coming out during heated exchanges with nate diaz "cholo" , Mayweather "dance for me boy", Khabib "mad terrorist".

LOL! Your undying support for trump

You came into this thread started derailing it and making unfounded accusations against me as well as unsolicited attacks against me. As for Trump that is completely off topic and it's obvious you are trying to pivot the conversation by mentioning him. He is conservative and left wing media which is 90% of media makes lies against him. Me having a favorable view about his foreign policy, strong border laws and tax reforms makes me a nazi in the eyes of leftist race Baiters like you. In the end this is just a sad and desperate attempt to save face on your part.

and xenophobic remarks against darkies in europe says otherwise,

This is just despicable on your part and a lie. I just literally finished having dinner with my Muslim Immigrant friend and wife when I opened and read these accusations. I support enforcement of borders for all countries regardless of who or where because I believe in laws and keeping dangerous people out. For a race baiter like you that automatically means someone is a nazi.

Your justification on violence against random muslims says otherwise and your silence on bharti's spewing venom against christians says otherwise.

Again you are an absolute liar. Quote me justify violence of any kind against Muslims. My best friend is a Muslim. Bring in the Webmaster if you can prove this slander, let him judge who is a liar.

To sum up your embarrassment. You accused me of being a white supremacist that hates immigrants and Muslims and was rooting for McGregor.

I am a big Khibab supporter.
I hate McGregor
I am Jewish
I have a girlfriend that is not white
I had family killed fighting nazis
My best friend is a Muslim immigrant.
You got burned :lol:

Last edited:

Your story is not unlike mine here.

I grew up in Dhatkidih. A Muslim.dominated area of a town in Bihar, that is one of India's Muslim dense northern Hindi cowbelt heartland states.

I grew up playing gully cricket with Muslim boys. I still remember Rizwan. Wonder where he is now.

My first girlfriend my own age was a Muslim girl, Salma. When I was still a teen in high school.

My best friend in school was a Sunni Muslim. Another was a Punjabi Hindu.

I have tons of Shia friends, both Indian and some Irani, and I've even visited their mosques and walked in their matam processions on Ashura.

One of my close friends in college was an Iranian student whose family treated me as a son. Behzad.

My best friend today is a Muslim. Hindu mother.

The only mechanic (I treat him like a father figure) who touches my bikes is a Muslim. Mamu (uncle).

My childhood tailor (Umar) and my tailor now (Jaffer bhai) ... both Muslims.

My hardware guy ... Bohri.

My MMA (kick boxing ) one time trainer and Bullet buddy. Irani Shia. 6'5" hulk.

I know more about Muslims than most Indians on PDF.

And I'm labeled an Islamophobe (for being honest and frank and speaking my mind) who is ignorant about Islam.

@Oscar @I.R.A @lastofthepatriots @jamahir @Imran Khan

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Your story is not unlike mine here.

I grew up in Dhatkidih. A Muslim.dominated area of a town in Bihar, that is one of India's Muslim dense northern Hindi cowbelt heartland states.

I grew up playing gully cricket with Muslim boys. I still remember Rizwan. Wonder where he is now.

My first girlfriend my own age was a Muslim girl, Salma. When I was still a teen in high school.

My best friend in school was a Sunni Muslim. Another was a Punjabi Hindu.

I have tons of Shia friends, both Indian and some Irani, and I've even visited their mosques and walked in their matam processions on Ashura.

One of my close friends in college was an Iranian student whose family treated me as a son. Behzad.

My best friend today is a Muslim. Hindu mother.

The only mechanic (I treat him like a father figure) who touches my bikes is a Muslim. Mamu (uncle).

My childhood tailor (Umar) and my tailor now (Jaffer bhai) ... both Muslims.

My hardware guy ... Bohri.

My MMA (kick boxing ) one time trainer and Bullet buddy. Irani Shia. 6'5" hulk.

I know more about Muslims than most Indians on PDF.

And I'm labeled an Islamophobe (for being honest and frank and speaking my mind) who is ignorant about Islam.

@Oscar @I.R.A @lastofthepatriots @jamahir @Imran Khan

Cheers, Doc

Good for you that you know indian Muslims and

Thank you for your huge favor i.e. keeping Muslim company ............ is this what you want in return?

Good for you that you know indian Muslims and

Thank you for your huge favor i.e. keeping Muslim company ............ is this what you want in return?

Hmmmm .....

So Iranis are Indian. Good to know.

Cheers, Doc

Hmmmm .....

So Iranis are Indian. Good to know.

Cheers, Doc

What are you ..... indian or Iranian?

You know india and Iran share one common attribute, both of them are keen at spreading confusion and keeping their populace confused. Off the thread observation .....

What are you ..... indian or Iranian?

You know india and Iran share one common attribute, both of them are keen at spreading confusion and keeping their populace confused. Off the thread observation .....

My point and that of our Russian friend here is the same.

Guys closest to Muslims and who know them best are termed Islamophobes here.

I believe it stems from insecurity.

For the rest of us, it IS possible to be friends (even brothers) with someone and still be honest about what you do not like.

The two wellknown Indians here who probably knew Muslims and Islam as well as I do were @GURU DUTT and @SarthakGanguly. Both Islamophobes per you guys.

And then there was @Vinod2070 ....

Cheers, Doc

Congrats to Russia & Khabib on win vs McGreger

It was justice that Khabib , put some fist on Mcgreger face for all the trash talk in press confrence and making fun of Russian heritage for Khabib

1C9ezviq_400x400.jpg

Russia-National-Flag.jpg

Bastard referee was not calling illegal knees against Khabib and Mcgregor was holding his glove illegally and no call was being made

Son of bitch (Mcgregor) was calling out his (Khabib's) lineage and his ancestors and claiming how he (Mcgregor was a fighter by birth and bloodline)

Got his *** whopped by Khabib

UFC 100% responsible for giving mike to McGregor to abuse Khabib in press conference at personal level and his country and his ancestors

Every time Khabib would speak , Mcgregor would interrupt his chance to speak and mock his heritage
khabib-win.jpg

25c7ccf57e6c6d354acfeda8bcddb786

khabib-mcgregor-ground.jpg

This is what started the fued Mcgregor was way over his head with trash talking

Had a lot of respect for Khabib with regards to the dignified manner in which he dealt with the idiot Mcgregor during the pre-match timeline. The fight was an accurate depiction of the level of difference both fighter had as Khabib outclassed the loudmouth McG.
But what happened after the match has made me lose respect for Khabib's behavior, his crew was completely out of line when they hit McG.
McG tries to normally infuse drama into UFC cus he knows that drama sells, but in Khabib's case it seemed that McG had a vendetta which was visible with the amount of research he had done about Khabib and his past walking into the conference.
All of this is bad for the sport, would want to see more of Khabib in UFC.

My point and that of our Russian friend here is the same.

Guys closest to Muslims and who know them best are termed Islamophobes here.

I believe it stems from insecurity.

For the rest of us, it IS possible to be friends (even brothers) with someone and still be honest about what you do not like.

The two wellknown Indians here who probably knew Muslims and Islam as well as I do were @GURU DUTT and @SarthakGanguly. Both Islamophobes per you guys.

And then there was @Vinod2070 ....

Cheers, Doc

There is no insecurity, don't know but I haven't been discreet in my discussions with you guys. The guys you mentioned Sarthak and Guru they had biased knowledge of Islam, all that they have is whatever has been fed to them thru media, thru sangh gatherings ..... popular opinions and biased perceptions. I had very good relation with Sarthak and a very distasteful one with the other guy.

None of you guys know Islam ...... the way you are trying to claim, you may have been acquainted with Muslims, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you are an Allama now.

I can ask you and tell you many things that would shock you.

Lets congratulate the Russian and move on.

There is no insecurity, don't know but I haven't been discreet in my discussions with you guys. The guys you mentioned Sarthak and Guru they had biased knowledge of Islam, all that they have is whatever has been fed to them thru media, thru sangh gatherings ..... popular opinions and biased perceptions. I had very good relation with Sarthak and a very distasteful one with the other guy.

None of you guys know Islam ...... the way you are trying to claim, you may have been acquainted with Muslims, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you are an Allama now.

I can ask you and tell you many things that would shock you.

Lets congratulate the Russian and move on.

Nor do we (at least I) claim to be Allamas?

Why should we I? Why is it beholden unto us (non Muslims) to research and understand Islam?

See if O make statements about Islamic theology and Quran and Hadith, then I agree I need to first do my research.

But when I speak, I speak about MUSLIMS.

And you have been the first one to more than once state publicly here that in the real world we live in MUSLIMS does not necessarily =/= to ISLAM.

I believe I am more than qualified to speak about Muslims.

And of course I will speak most authoritatively about INDIAN Muslims.

Because in India there are not too many Chechen or Congolese Muslims.

So where is the issue? 200 million is a pretty good sample. It's as big as the most populous Muslims countries, Pakistan and Indonesia.

Cheers, Doc

Nor do we (at least I) claim to be Allamas?

Why should we I? Why is it beholden unto us (non Muslims) to research and understand Islam?

See if O make statements about Islamic theology and Quran and Hadith, then I agree I need to first do my research.

But when I speak, I speak about MUSLIMS.

Then stop bringing Islam .......... discuss habits of the people you are acquainted with but do try differentiating Islam from the individual.

There is no need and compulsion for you to research about Islam, the only problem is your statements based on your interaction mostly with indian Muslims, involving Islam.

I believe I am more than qualified to speak about Muslims.

And of course I will speak most authoritatively about INDIAN Muslims.

Because in India there are not too many Chechen or Congolese Muslims.

So where is the issue? 200 million is a pretty good sample. It's as big as the most populous Muslims countries, Pakistan and Indonesia.

Cheers, Doc

Only indian Muslims and not Muslims.

Do I need to remind you what I used to call indian Muslims in the past? They can grow to 440 million, but would that change anything about their submissive cowardly nature?

Back
Top Bottom