What's new

Congrats Tejas MK1A will be approved this budget year for 5 Squadrons

like I said in opening post ill-informed Pakistani posters ...

either you guys dont understand the tech. involved in Tejas MK1A or just too helpless to admit that when
Tejas MK1A will start commission service by 2024 ... it will be more advance than any fighter PAF will have in service currently<F16BLK52> or any planned one<JF17BLK3>.

Tejas MK1A will have better AESA radar than JF17BLK3 and similar range BVR missiles to AIM-120C5 ...
I-Derby ER and Astra better ECM and EW integrations and RCS much lesser than F16 or JF17BLK3.
i know frustration can make people so many ways mad but this one i see first time :lol::rofl::rofl::rofl: you totally owned us with 5sqn in one year claim :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you missed something. It will also be superior to F-35 and will beat 6th gen Tempest.

kid yourself all you want to, but think about this IAF has rejected F-16 BLK 70<F16IN> the most advanced F16 offered yet and accepted Tejas MK1A

i know frustration can make people so many ways mad but this one i see first time :lol::rofl::rofl::rofl: you totally owned us with 5sqn in one year claim :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why cant you read it more carefully first... read again.. 5 SQN to be approved this budget year 2020-2021 ...

kid yourself all you want to, but think about this IAF has rejected F-16 BLK 70<F16IN> the most advanced F16 offered yet and accepted Tejas MK1A

Why cant you read it more carefully first... read again.. 5 SQN to be approved this budget year 2020-2021 ...

IAF is not accepting them. Your government is forcing these junk into the throats of your IAF to keep your PSUs alive.

kid yourself all you want to but think about this IAF has rejected F-16 BLK 70<F16IN> the most advanced F16 offered yet and accepted Tejas MK1A

Get over it fanboy, likewise, PAF rejected both the SU-27 and MiG-29 back in the 90s.
And do you even know why IAF or India so-called rejected the Block-70.!!!

ye sab se acha kam kiya hai IAF ne i appreciate them
so when we will see 5 sqms of teja bhai ? in current speed 2072 is good time :lol:

either you guys dont understand the tech. involved in Tejas MK1A or just too helpless to admit that when
Tejas MK1A will start commission service by 2024 ... it will be more advance than any fighter PAF will have in service currently<F16BLK52> or any planned one<JF17BLK3>.

Tejas MK1A will have better AESA radar than JF17BLK3 and similar range BVR missiles to AIM-120C5 ...
I-Derby ER and Astra better ECM and EW integrations and RCS much lesser than F16 or JF17BLK3.
Above all it will be flown by Indian pilots of Abhinandan's calibre, which is the real killer.

What matters is serviceability rate and count their jets and most of them are either obsolete or out of maintenance.

Apart from MKIs and Fulcrums, nothing is a challenge

We also think the same actually.... your f16 is challenge for us and rest are pretty no issue.

F16 is a one of the best available fighter in the world.

Last edited:
F-16s are far more superior in almost all aspects and PAF so hold your horses before such statemnts ....although have no faith in Chinese products be it defence or basic use ones

Apart from MKIs and Fulcrums, nothing is a challenge

What Pakistan think about our Mirage 2000? You don't consider them as a challenge?

You need to consider the availability rates. Most of the Indian Airforce jets are of Russian origin and have availability rates of ~30%

Hence there is no need to worry. PAF will always have more fighters than IAF even if we discount their China front.

I think you are too much underestimating our availability rate.... 30% looks unreal

bring on the teja LCA, if it is so good then what was the need to buy su30mki and rafale?

Back
Top Bottom