What's new

Congrats Tejas MK1A will be approved this budget year for 5 Squadrons

images

Dildar meray Pajee,

Zinda hae Tejas zinda hae...

I am affraid we now have to live this emerging, permanent threat... but very happy for indians on this great, strategic achievement...even though it means doom for ourselves....

Unless, we acquire J20 in large numbers... our fear and anxiety is lailaaj!

Mangus

Yes, KhafeeLeaks .... looks like our planners have taken the Threat of Tejas quite seriously....
I am guessing since indians pronounce s as j, news as newj, tejas was originally tesas

Lets perform our part in calling it tesas as per our language

Dildar meray Pajee,

Zinda hae Tejas zinda hae...

I am affraid we now have to live this emerging, permanent threat... but very happy for indians on this great, strategic achievement...even though it means doom for ourselves....

Unless, we acquire J20 in large numbers... our fear and anxiety is lailaaj!

Mangus

Yes, KhafeeLeaks .... looks like our planners have taken the Threat of Tejas quite seriously....
Since this guy posted this “dil dehlanay” dene wali news, i am suffering constipation due to fear and anxiety. Know some good counseling centre for me in pak to overcome this fear and its consequences ?

How do you know its ill designed???
Apart from what i do professionally, one doesnt need to be an expert to tell the product is ill-designed!
  • By 2013 by IOC (Initial Operational Clearance) the concessions given were 32. In other words it means that the product didnt meet 32 of its design parameters which were originally laid out!
  • By 2018, there were“53 significant shortfalls” in the Mark-I version of the Tejas (weaponised version), which “had reduced its operational capabilities and survivability”
  • In product development cycle, FOC (Final Operational Clearance) is granted before the SoP (Start of Serial Production). Now you DONT give any concessions at this stage because this is usually the end of development cycle and afterwards assembly process including the jigs and fixtures on the assembly line are to be finalized.
  • Now consider the Airframe fatigue test is still in progress while it is entering in production! How can you claim your product to be +8g capable when its airframe has still not been cleared for cyclic fatigue during the test phase? Design Parameters have to be tested in real world conditions to authenticate them. Which basically means the Indian Air Force will be testing the fatigue of the airframe with all its joints and rivets during real time scenarios! Imagine you being a fighter pilot flying a serial production jet and are going to test an extreme maneuver to dodge a BVR AAM in your combat commanders school for example and you dont know if the airframe can handle that much stress! or even worst, if you are in a hostile situation engaging with an enemy, where would be your confidence lying?
https://theprint.in/defence/behind-...s-10-concessions-given-to-fighter-jet/208549/

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...atch-modern-fighters/articleshow/70825990.cms

Last edited:
Since this guy posted this “dil dehlanay” dene wali news, i am suffering constipation due to fear and anxiety. Know some good counseling centre for me in pak to overcome this fear and its consequences ?

No Sir. Now, a perpetual fear is our destiny. Try to live with it.:lol:

Tejas, being flown by, Pejas.:p:

They currently have 700 fighter aircraft and we have 500.

What's the issue?
What matters is serviceability rate and count their jets and most of them are either obsolete or out of maintenance.

Apart from MKIs and Fulcrums, nothing is a challenge

About 90 jets additional is not a joke. We seriously needs to add up our Fighters Planes. JF 17s are not enough. We need additional jets

They currently have 700 fighter aircraft and we have 500.

What's the issue?

You need to consider the availability rates. Most of the Indian Airforce jets are of Russian origin and have availability rates of ~30%

Hence there is no need to worry. PAF will always have more fighters than IAF even if we discount their China front.

like I said in opening post ill-informed Pakistani posters ...

either you guys dont understand the tech. involved in Tejas MK1A or just too helpless to admit that when
Tejas MK1A will start commission service by 2024 ... it will be more advance than any fighter PAF will have in service currently<F16BLK52> or any planned one<JF17BLK3>.

Tejas MK1A will have better AESA radar than JF17BLK3 and similar range BVR missiles to AIM-120C5 ...
I-Derby ER and Astra better ECM and EW integrations and RCS much lesser than F16 or JF17BLK3.

either you guys dont understand the tech. involved in Tejas MK1A or just too helpless to admit that when
Tejas MK1A will start commission service by 2024 ... it will be more advance than any fighter PAF will have in service currently<F16BLK52> or any planned one<JF17BLK15>.

Tejas MK1A will have better AESA radar than JF17BLK3 and similar range BVR missiles to AIM-120C5 ...
I-Derby ER and Astra better ECM and EW integrations and RCS much lesser then F16 or JF17BLK3.
I think you missed something. It will also be superior to F-35 and will beat 6th gen Tempest.

Tejas MK1A will start commission service by 2024 ... it will be more advance than any fighter PAF will have in service currently<F16BLK52> or any planned one<JF17BLK15>.

I-Derby ER and Astra better ECM and EW integrations and RCS much lesser than F16 or JF17BLK3.

Hold on to your delusions until the next 27th Feb.

PAF will surprise you again.

Back
Top Bottom