What's new

Congrats Tejas MK1A will be approved this budget year for 5 Squadrons

Tumba

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Tejas MK1A budget will be approved this budget year...

I have got this insider info from minister of state finance...

Congrats for all Indian posters here and this will shut the mouth of ill informed Pakistani posters here who always criticise Tejas ...

Already GE got the orders for over 100 engines for same... no going back now even if this govt. doesn’t get elected in 2024

Congrats for all Indian posters here and this will shut the mouth of ill informed Pakistani posters here who always criticise Tejas ...

Already GE got the orders for over 100 engines for same... no going back now even if this govt. doesn’t get elected in 2024

What insider information? This was already in the news.

Hoe many jets are there in 1 IAF squadron?

Congrats, we are even more happy than you that 5 sqds of Tejas will be inducted. The longer you keep dumping your hard earned money on this ill-designed and ill-planned product, the better for us! This news made my day! :yahoo::yahoo:

@Windjammer @StormBreaker @PakSword @SIPRA @Reddington @masterchief_mirza @doorstar @Areesh @Rafi @DESERT FIGHTER @Counter-Errorist @Ali Tariq

This is a great achievement and bodes very well for this strategic program!

However, this great news is also a StrategicThreat to PAF and PLAAF ... by building 5 Sqn of the most advanced 4.5+++Gen Fighter... the Balance of the Power will change forever!

We need to acquire J20 to have a fighting chance.... otherwise, it is now a one sided affair.

All the best wishes to indians on this great success, Tejas!!!

Honesty, Tejas is a good fighter but at least 10 years behind the scheduled.

It would be better if we have already inducted 100 fighers and prototype of AMCA already were flying from 2-3 years and possible induction from 2024.....

However, it a good steps and next 10 years will decide whether we learnt from our mistakes or not because AMCA should be inducted before 2030.

No DSI. They are planning to include DSI in their next version.

So no DSI. How does it impacts its performance???
Apart from F-35 and JF-17, no plane has DSI. Does it makes them useless???
Are F-22,J-20 & SU-57 useless since all lacks DSI???

@Windjammer @StormBreaker @PakSword @SIPRA @Reddington @masterchief_mirza @doorstar @Areesh @Rafi @DESERT FIGHTER @Counter-Errorist @Ali Tariq

However, this great news is also a StrategicThreat to PAF and PLAAF ... by building 5 Sqn of the most advanced 4.5+++Gen Fighter... the Balance of the Power will change forever!

We need to acquire J20 to have a fighting chance.... otherwise, it is now a one sided affair.

Paa Jee: I have lost my sleep, after hearing this news. What do you propose, for overcoming my fear and anxiety? Would Xanax do?:lol:

Shhhhhh !!!!

You had to say that man, why bro why ?

Inki choti choti khushian hoti hain, khush hone do MK1A par.

I can prove it here with facts that every time india tried to shift technological balance towards themselves, Pakistan has already worked out a sudden reply !!!

J-20 and don’t forget KhafeeLeaks 1,2,3.

I am certain our leadership has worked out plans for acquisitions to counter this.

Paa Jee: I have lost my sleep, after hearing this news. What do you propose, for overcoming my fear and anxiety? Would Xanax do?:lol:
This is indeed a bad newj

Back
Top Bottom