What's new

Congrats Sharmila

Well the security that she go shamelessly gathered around her self, for her and her guests safety was paid for by the people, for the security of the same people who died with out the help that they had paid for. If she wanted security and she had all the right to have one for her self, she should have paid for private security from her own purse. Now when she takes all the security that was suppose to be guarding us, that we had paid for then it becomes our business.

Blah, blah, blah

Vote smart, vote Bhutto

Arayyyy koi ijtimaai dua karwao bhai ke Allah humain isss PPP fitnay sey bachaaley.

I beg my Lord's forgiveness for my sins, for those of my friends, for the sins of every Pakistani and I beg the One True God to save Pakistan from this Pakistan People's Pareshaani. (Everyone say Ameen)

I respect you all.

But tell me More than 30000 Security officials and internal security doctrine Rangers. All at same place That is Legit !
I condemn the suicide attack victims but Abusing Sharmeela and Saying Cursed Wedding? is this what muslims do? Our Lord Allah Never Given us right to call anyone Sinner nor kaafir. Who the hell are we to say that she is this or that without looking at our selves. Why most of u guys think so limited ? yaar karachi is so big city I guarantee you if all security was at her wedding than I bet u that all of karachi would have been in same condition as 1970's new york city power failure caused that is 1000's of criminal cases would have had happened

733863_620638051286558_833816108_n.jpg

Great reply by Sharmila jee

733863_620638051286558_833816108_n.jpg

Great reply by Sharmila jee

She has the kind of raw attraction ( putting it mildly) that makes every muscle ( again putting it very mildly) tense up.

That said;

I would like @truthseer to justify the number of security force men assigned to her engagement ceremony on Tax payer's money.

Last edited by a moderator:
She has the kind of raw attraction ( putting it mildly) that makes every muscle ( again putting it very mildly) tense up.

That said;

I would like @TruthSeeker to justify the number of security force men assigned to her engagement ceremony on Tax payer's money.

Hey, Salman180!!

Keep me out of this.

It's Truthseer who is commenting, not moi !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom