What's new

Congrats Sharmila

why you guys have any issue with her pesonal life?

i mean why guys feels so weak to use the word ***** for a lady

You remember when PIA plane crashed due to negligence of government?

Many poor families lost their loved ones.

There was a live show on the news, and instead consoling the families she went like an agressive attack <EDITED> and started criticizing everyone except her party who was responsible.

She is a *****.

You remember when PIA plane crashed due to negligence of government?

Many poor families lost their loved ones.

There was a live show on the news, and instead consoling the families she went like an agressive attack dog ***** and started criticizing everyone expert her party who was responsible.

Being part of Govt she had the right to defend her govt.

and TV shows are there to blame and counter blame not for consoling victim families. Nobody does so for those who die in blasts so what was so special about airblue then

Being part of Govt she had the right to defend her govt.

and TV shows are there to blame and counter blame not for consoling victim families. Nobody does so for those who die in blasts so what was so special about airblue then

The plane went down due to lack of maintenance, and that was a responsibility of government.

Nobody consoles the family of victims so that all of sudden makes it okay not to?

Have you become so desensitized to violence over the years because of this inept government?

Mera to abhi bhi dil hain.

On that flight was a newly wed couple that died. The guys parents were crying their hearts out and still she kept coming with excuses to make her party look look innocent.

Same way with victims of bomb blasts. The countless families that lost their children and the government stays quiet as If as though it never happened.

I will not stay quiet.

And I have every right to call that woman a .... And I have a lot of other names for the PPP cabinet as well.

Yeah, as long as there is a Raj of feudals, corrupt people will keep getting elected.

congtarts shermila...for gathering all police for your engagement party while our public was unsafe,in mud and in blood,crying for their loved ones who got killed in bomb blast.........the same night of your engagement party:hitwall:

Get off your high horse, idiots. Sharmila got engaged, NONE of your fricking business if she has security.

Get off your high horse, idiots. Sharmila got engaged, NONE of your fricking business if she has security.
Well the security that she go shamelessly gathered around her self, for her and her guests safety was paid for by the people, for the security of the same people who died with out the help that they had paid for. If she wanted security and she had all the right to have one for her self, she should have paid for private security from her own purse. Now when she takes all the security that was suppose to be guarding us, that we had paid for then it becomes our business.

Your party is based on Zardari's kinship (with no true leader) and Bhutto's legacy. Bhutto would hang everyone in your party starting from Zardari.

ah,you just remined me of javed chaudhry's book ''Zero Point''-i strongly recommand you to read it...guys you too,do read that book.........:toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom