What's new

Congrats Abingdonboy - 8000 posts

Well done bro. In a forum full of trolls, you might be one of a select few (10 or so) that dont troll and are actually always talking about the topic...

I don't troll much but where's he too many congratulations and still no sign of him??

why do you care ?? just congratulate him and wish him luck , by the way there was nothing to troll on this thread but you din't spare even this one .

why do you care ?? just congratulate him and wish him luck , by the way there was nothing to troll on this thread but you din't spare even this one .

Threads like these are for fun and trolling!! What do you think I should do?? Anyway congrats to him. These threads are meant for trolling but you Indians troll on other threads as well.

Congratulations :mps:
gotcha..

LawClub-Badge.jpg

A BIG THANKS to everyone who congratulated me! Much appreciated! Looking forward to the next 8,000!

Congrts brthr...:enjoy:
Bt why haven't u turned a Elite member i thought 8000 post was the limit...:what:

Anyways ur a wonderful poster keep up the good work brthr...:tup:

It's GREEN now!

God !!!! congrats mate. :)
where do you find the time?

Thanks, I enjoy posting here so the tally goes up all by itself.

congrats Mate..hoping to see u more actively...and rescue young members like me..in times of need ;)
Sure mate, if you're ever in need just ask.

I don't troll much but where's he too many congratulations and still no sign of him??

Here-I-Am_3092-l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom