What's new

Confusion prevails over venue of Russia’s military exercise with Pakistan

Our army dont attack on us or on our govt...how about your army?

I don;t care about what your army do as far as they don't attack us which they didn't. My army is defending my country against a supa puwa. That is enough for me.

Its all refuted and fake, nothing happened, the General was lying through his teeth :lol: You are yet to show me a Russian source. Why not accept you are lying and save face right now....

General was misinterpreted.

You didn't answer my question. Don't want to know more about your "shaheed" who died for saving face of your former PM??? :)

You didn't answer my question. Don't want to know more about your "shaheed" who died for saving face of your former PM??? :)

of course, misinterpreted...right :lol: , Show me the Russian source...

of course, misinterpreted...right :lol: , Show me the Russian source...

800 died to save face?? :lol:

I have the Islamabadi source that controls Rattu despite all your claims on it. :)

You ever heard of term dream bigger and achieve bigger? We Pakistanis do it. But Indians are good to issue threat and then chicken away lol
world knows what India is achieving and what Pakistan achieving...India never gave warning to attack...you guys just watching Indian media an panicking...I heard your aircraft crashed in panic

India needs to realize that India's coziness with USA and CPEC has pushed Russia towards us. India is in no position of dictating us.

800 died to save face?? :lol:

I have the Islamabadi source that controls Rattu despite all your claims on it. :)

Islu source is wrong, again...show me a Russian source or accept you are lying :lol:

This is not an earlier report. This is new report based on sources that control Rattu since past 70 years.

As for ISPR. Reporting you. You seem to be confusing ISPR with your army DGMO who himself was confusedabout markings on the weapon.
Any newspaper report quoting anonymous Pakistani sources have ZERO credibility.

I am not confusing PISSPR with anyone else.
PISSPR is a unique fraud organization which till 2007 tried to pass of US drone strikes as PAF strikes.
PISSPR also tried to pass of 82mm mortar rounds found in S.Waziristan as Indian weapons forgetting that India doesn't even manufacture or possess 82mm mortars but only 81mm.

Hey if you dont change your tounge I will tag moderators immediately. This is what I hate about you indians everytime you start to loose the debate you start to show your aukat and start abusing
As long as areesh uses the word monkey baat, I will keep on using PISSPR.

Says a Monkey baat fan. Try again monkey. I mean bhakt. :)

Lame Personal attack :lol: So you you don't have A Russian source, and your Islu sources were lying through their teeth..
Why do you people have to Embaress yourself like this :lol:

Any newspaper report quoting anonymous Pakistani sources have ZERO credibility.

I am not confusing PISSPR with anyone else.
PISSPR is a unique fraud organization which till 2007 tried to pass of US drone strikes as PAF strikes.
PISSPR also tried to pass of 82mm mortar rounds found in S.Waziristan as Indian weapons forgetting that India doesn't even manufacture or possess 82mm mortars but only 81mm.

Any indian news paper conforming venue with its own independent source is credible and has far more credibility than a bharat troll with zero intellect who is so dumb that he keep confusing ISPR with his DGMO who confuses weapon markings on the weapon despite all his experience in the military.

The confusion lies only in the minds of little people we have for neighbours that are made to believe that they are a Shupapower while Pakistan is a failed terrorist state that no body wants to do business with. I say let the confusion remain. Its good if they keep banging their heads with the wall :lol:

I don;t care about what your army do as far as they don't attack us which they didn't. My army is defending my country against a supa puwa. That is enough for me.

Either the Russians changed their mind midway in the exercise or they are very good liars...

Sputnik from yesterday quoting HAMWS,Rattu;

image.png

Now like the Russian government they have removed the reference..:lol:

Meanwhile the exercise is underway..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom