What's new

Confusion prevails over venue of Russia’s military exercise with Pakistan

"Sources in Islamabad told Hindustan Times"

Thats all i needed to know on why the entire news is BS......

These aren't the Pakistani sources. Independent sources of you own Hindustan times.

UPDATE: Now even the Russian defence ministry website has removed all references to Gilgit:

httpeng,mil,ru/en/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12096928@egNews

Official Tass press release has also deleted all references to Gilgit/Rattu from their article:

httptasscom/defense/901748
If i remember you correctly are you the same dude that was saying few days ago that Russia has cancelled drills with Pakistan in one of the threads here . Talk about lost credibility lol

Yup because they are fooling you. That's exactly what I said in first post.
Other than some earlier misinformed reports you have zero proof that the exercise is being conducted in Rattu.
The fact is unless and until you are able to shows us pics that the exercise is being conducted in Rattu or some official Statement clarifying the location is Rattu, the Embassy statement is the one that stands final.

Also if the exercise was being conducted in GB PISSPR would never have missed the opportunity to mention that.

No the fact is that Pakisan Russia drills was not scheduled in AJK, it was Scheduled in Cherat which is like a Home to SSG. Please fix your source of news, thats misguiding. You said baloch want freedom but Balochistan shahzain bugti said that
Baloch will defend Pakistan against India.

Other than some earlier misinformed reports you have zero proof that the exercise is being conducted in Rattu.
The fact is unless and until you are able to shows us pics that the exercise is being conducted in Rattu or some official Statement clarifying the location is Rattu, the Embassy statement is the one that stands final.

Also if the exercise was being conducted in GB PISSPR would never have missed the opportunity to mention that.

I have Indian newspaper confirming Rattu as the venue. Pics would als be shared in due time. Don't worry.

And it is ISPR. Please spell it right. I think you confused it with your DGMO who found Pakistani markings on Uri attacker weapons that gone invisible in a few hours.

It is ISPR. Thank You. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom