What's new

Confused over a phone..Pleae help choosing the right...

BlackenTheSky

Reaction score
Country
Kuwait
Hey guys i started a thread regarding phone a month ago where i asked you whether i should go for Galaxy S2 or Iphone, now it's the time when i am actually going to buy one, finally going to say my 2 year long friend Nokia N96, but now i am really confused, I wanted to buy S2 but, now there is S3 as well but, it's quite expensive. The S2 is 145 KD ($513 Dollars) where as S3 is 186 KD ($658 Dollars), My friend has offered me to buy his used Galaxy Note at 110 KD ($389 Dollars) which is in a good condition.

I have recently got my first job and first salary and want to spend from them. How is NOTE if anyone using it? Which will be the best deal among them. Please help me out. Thanks.......!!!

Hey guys i started a thread regarding phone a month ago where i asked you whether i should go for Galaxy S2 or Iphone, now it's the time when i am actually going to buy one, finally going to say my 2 year long friend Nokia N96, but now i am really confused, I wanted to buy S2 but, now there is S3 as well but, it's quite expensive. The S2 is 145 KD ($513 Dollars) where as S3 is 186 KD ($658 Dollars), My friend has offered me to buy his used Galaxy Note at 110 KD ($389 Dollars) which is in a good condition.

I have recently got my first job and first salary and want to spend from them. How is NOTE if anyone using it? Which will be the best deal among them. Please help me out. Thanks.......!!!

aby yaar sari salary ammi ko ja ker de pagal . sari zindgi tujhy kya nhi diya unhoon ne ? go give your first salary to mom in her hands . don't take even 1 penny from it :tup:

Buy this ..it will probably last till your retirement

nokia+3310.jpg

As Imran said u should give ur first salary to ur Mom . I did the same when I got my first salary .

After that I say u should go for S3 I have S2 no wonder S2 is a great smart phone. I bought it 6 month ago. With S3 u can upgrade the ROM to Jelly Bean which has some good features compared to ICS 4.0.

for further comparison goto this site

gsmarena.com

First of all it's not my permanent but part time job, where as i did my best to give the whole amount to my mom but, she refused and told me to get a phone instead so, i am doing this. I know my mom, how much i pressurize her yet, she won't take it.

First of all it's not my permanent but part time job, where as i did my best to give the whole amount to my mom but, she refused and told me to get a phone instead so, i am doing this. I know my mom, how much i pressurize her yet, she won't take it.

then whatever dear but she should take it not because of money or so but as a memory dear . my first income was 10.000 rupees per month and even i am not good son i give it to my family . then we have whole life buy sale earn collect . its same as you grow a fruit tree or go for hunt i did both that's why i feel so .

BTW glaxy is well jonasad know abut it as i seen always such scrapy mobiles in his hands

main to nokia X-3 use ker raha hoon 1 saal se :D

IF possible go for S3. However, I will not prefer S2 over an iphone(considering that you are buying 4S)

then whatever dear but she should take it not because of money or so but as a memory dear . my first income was 10.000 rupees per month and even i am not good son i give it to my family . then we have whole life buy sale earn collect . its same as you grow a fruit tree or go for hunt i did both that's why i feel so .

BTW glaxy is well jonasad know abut it as i seen always such scrapy mobiles in his hands

main to nokia X-3 use ker raha hoon 1 saal se :D

I know man, i did my best to give it to her, but she refused, i told her then take at least half, yet she refused and i somehow just as an excuse of Eidi gave her some amount yesterday and she finally accepted that after 1 hour long argument.

I was interested in NOTE, if anyone using or used it, can share his experience......!!

Lets compare system specs of the iPhone 4s with that of the Galaxy S3. I compared both 32GB versions of both phones. The iPhone 42 has a 800MHz Samsung-Apple A5. 512 MB DDR2 Ram 533MHz. And 8.0 MP camera no 4g to speak of. The Galaxy S3 has a 1512MHz qualcomm Snapdragon, and 2048MB of DDR2 Ram 8.0 MP rear facing camera and a 1.9MP front facing camera. 3g and 4g capabilities. Removable memory, mobile broadband capable. So which one is better? And if you say iPhone. Your a moron.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed S3 is fascinating but if i buy that, it's like almost spending my all money, so i better think between S2 or NOTE, so which one i should go for.

Iphone 4S same damn thing with SIRI, anyways I heard a Chinese phone that is quad core that beats the iphone 4s and the S3 and cost 314 US dollars. It is called Xiaomi Phone 2 with two GB of RAM OMG :oops:, anyways that was a noobish comment, but what are you going to use it for? If it is work get the Samsung S3, and if it for games(well S3 is better), but the Iphone has more developers for it so more games. :)

I have used Galaxy Note for couple of months and the price he is offering is very cheap. Buy it --- it's almost same in comparison to Galaxy S3 but little bit slower than that.

It's large screen is a positive point for some people and negative for others so it depends upon your liking. Under the circumstances you have mentioned I would have chosen Note... but having said that, Galaxy S2 was a good phone and S3 is a good phone (I am currently using S3 and its performance is OK and definitely the best Samsung phone you can buy right now but not impressed like I was when S2 was released).

If you want iPhone then wait until next month when iPhone is rumoured to be released. That will bring the price down for existing iPhone models and the newer version may be able to impress you.

Mate buy the iPhone. And best wait till 15th September, when Apple releases the new one!

if this was the biggest decision you had to make today, may God help you Bro

Back
Top Bottom