What's new

Conference calls for (JIHAD) holy war against Ahmadis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani Parliament needs to pass anti discriminatory bill like those of UK and impose tough penalties for the violators .. the jahil / retard mullahs will only understand one language. hang two of them others will shut up forever.

high time that we separate religion from the state

ahmdia people have any country where they are in majority ? like shia in iran.

yes Israel is their for them even there are some so called muslim(they are ahmadis) in israeli army... isreal created them

I'm getting sick and tired of these so called 'Holy Wars' or Jehads against Hindus, Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Ahmadis and so on. Can't these guys relax and get on with their lives? How about nation-building instead?

Who's next? A jehad against the Martians?

I was actually lazy to google it and read through but much appreciated. Thank You. :)

So i understand its another sect in Islam but what i do not understand is in the article it mentions Ahmadis in the IDF. My question is how does it matter? They are Israelis as well so they are fighting for their country.

There are no ahmadis in Israeli army. I can literally say that with 100% guarantee. But even if they were, it's their right. There are other muslims in IDF. These anti ahmadis are hypocrites and liars. That is all.

yes Israel is their for them even there are some so called muslim(they are ahmadis) in israeli army... isreal created them

Non-sense there are no ahmadis in Israeli army. stop lying please. But there are documentaries made by Israeli tvs of sunni and other muslims serving in the Israeli army.

well whats bad in it???? ahmadis are non muslims...

No my friend, there is something wrong in it. IF you consider me non muslims, then fair enough, that is your right. But you do not have the right to force me to follow your religion nor do you have any right to label me something I am not. It is called freedom to worship, you know something that your brethren scream about when France or other Europeans countries pass discriminatory laws.

Unfortunately for Ahamadi Muslims, the Pakistan state itself is complicit with Mullahs.

Indians are really sick,majority muslim says ahmadis are not muslim but they say they are ''true'' muslim,what if we say achoots are better hindus not birhamans.

Indians are really sick,majority muslim says ahmadis are not muslim but they say they are ''true'' muslim,what if we say achoots are better hindus not birhamans.

achoots and brahmin both are hindu. can u say this for shia, sunni, ahmdia. that all are muslim ?

Majority of world says that Pakistan is the epicentre of terrorism. Shall we play this "what the majority says" game..?

achoots and brahmin both are hindu. can u say this for shia, sunni, ahmdia. that all are muslim ?

Quran says ''Mohammad SAW is last prophet of Allah''but ahmadis dont agree on this,how they can be muslim?we know about Islam better than you.

But majority of countries say Ahmadis are Muslim including your dear friend China.

But majority of countries say Ahmadis are Muslim including your dear friend China.

You mean non muslims know better about but not muslims,majority of countries also say cows and monkeys are only animal

You mean non muslims know better about but not muslims,majority of countries also say cows and monkeys are only animal

How about this: In Bangladesh Ahmadis are Muslims, and Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country.

Whenever there is raise in Islamic fundamentalists, Ahmadis were declared non Muslims. Before 70's Ahmadis were Muslim in Pakistan, until 2000 Ahmadis were Muslim in Indonesia.

How about this: In Bangladesh Ahmadis are Muslims, and Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country.

Whenever there is raise in Islamic fundamentalists, Ahmadis were declared non Muslims. Before 70's Ahmadis were Muslim in Pakistan, until 2000 Ahmadis were Muslim in Indonesia.

Soon Bangladesh is going to declare them non muslims! Indias turn will also come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom