What's new

Condom ads banned from 6 am to 10 pm in India

Amazingly done informative video. What type of ad do they show now?

Well clearly these informative ads haven't worked either in Bangladesh or India, Just look at your numbers !! Maybe more visual ones are the way to go, Simple minds requires simple visual messages

Well clearly these informative ads haven't worked either in Bangladesh or India, Just look at your numbers !! Maybe more visual ones are the way to go, Simple minds requires simple visual messages
Well, pardon my countrymen for being too poor to afford TV's. I guess not having enough money and time for those while struggling to survive is their fault. And in case a degenerate like your didn't know, our fertility rate is at replacement level of only 2.1 now, one of the lowest in SA and lower than India and FAR below Pakistan.

I can't recall seeing any condom ad here in the US during Prime time. They did about 15-20 years ago, but I hardly see any anymore

Haven't watched TV for quite a few years now but still miss this condom song on Pakistani channels :D

I can't recall seeing any condom ad here in the US during Prime time. They did about 15-20 years ago, but I hardly see any anymore

Once in a while I might see one. But not very recently come to think of it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom