What's new

Condition of PTI Female MPA Who Was Tortured in Punjab Assembly Gets Critical. Shifted to Ventilator

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
لاہور: (دنیا نیوز) پنجاب اسمبلی میں تشدد کا نشانہ بننے والی پی ٹی آئی رکن آسیہ امجد کی حالت تشویشناک ہو گئی، انہیں 3 دن پہلے وینٹی لیٹر پر منتقل کیا گیا تھا۔

تحریک انصاف کی جانب سے کہا گیا ہے کہ ڈاکٹرز کے مطابق خاتون رکن اسمبلی آسیہ امجد کے دماغ میں خون جم گیا ہے، خاتون رکن وینٹی لیٹر پر ہیں اور ان کی حالت انتہائی تشویشناک ہے

لاہور: (دنیا نیوز) پنجاب اسمبلی میں تشدد کا نشانہ بننے والی پی ٹی آئی رکن آسیہ امجد کی حالت تشویشناک ہو گئی، انہیں 3 دن پہلے وینٹی لیٹر پر منتقل کیا گیا تھا۔

تحریک انصاف کی جانب سے کہا گیا ہے کہ ڈاکٹرز کے مطابق خاتون رکن اسمبلی آسیہ امجد کے دماغ میں خون جم گیا ہے، خاتون رکن وینٹی لیٹر پر ہیں اور ان کی حالت انتہائی تشویشناک ہے

May Allah give her shafaa.

I seriously sometimes wonder the police involved in this case or the model town massacre, have they forgotten there is an afterlife? How come can someone be so blind in the name of Pro-ness or anti-ness.

I seriously sometimes wonder the police involved in this case or the model town massacre, have they forgotten there is an afterlife? How come can someone be so blind in the name of Pro-ness or anti-ness.
They don't care about after life as they think they are little gods. They are more concerned about power and monetary gains as they think they are going to take the Haram mall into their graves with them.

Last edited:
Another Model Town, but this time in an assembly.

May Allah give her health and full recovery

But according to courts no crime took place in Assembly

Did Imran Khan visit her?
Her never visited when his Chief of Staff Naeem Ul Haq was on death bed!
Did he visit injured Pervaiz Elahi?
These are basic Sunnah values he ignores.

I agree

He should visit her immediately. In fact not only visit her but also forcefully raise voice for her. Most of the people in Pakistan don't know about this case

Did Imran Khan visit her?
Her never visited when his Chief of Staff Naeem Ul Haq was on death bed!
Did he visit injured Pervaiz Elahi?
These are basic Sunnah values he ignores.
Yes he has nothing else to do. Like try and grab the nation from thieves so you and I and our children can have a future. Honestly sometimes

I agree

He should visit her immediately. In fact not only visit her but also forcefully raise voice for her. Most of the people in Pakistan don't know about this case
Exactly. It is both a humanitarian and political matter.
Someone TELL IK.

Yes he has nothing else to do. Like try and grab the nation from thieves so you and I and our children can have a future. Honestly sometimes
It shall be beautiful human gesture and duty.
And massive political benefit as a side product.
Some people can't think far 🤔

Who are you to question if someone is performing a certain sunnah?

Yahan pe to bhagoray apni maan ki mayyat pe nahi aate
This is basic courtesy, sunnah, custom, solidatory gesture, consolation to family, etc etc. IK must have done that. I still can't digest that no body attended Dr AQ Khan funeral except Sind officials.

Back
Top Bottom