What's new

Concerned Indian Parliamentarian questions China's road construction, asks "Did we blink?"

How come India agreed to retreat and withdraw without extracting any assurance at all from China to halt road construction?

Only concessions. No gains.

Doesn't Modi care about bruised Hindu egos?

China should release picture of road building.. Modi wont answer instead he will label anti National whoever dare to question..

So plz do it fast, so we can know the obvious truth.

A blog on blogspot.com? How does a no-name blogger get more privileged information that a Parliamentarian?
He is the first one to ever reveal the stand off at Doklam also he is no blogger But a former Colonel t Indian Army and one of India's top defence journo:
wap.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/india-and-china-announce-end-of-doklam-standoff-117082800787_1.html

Also the parliamentarian bever said China is building the road, he just asked a question demanding More clarity.

The bottom line is that India has already withdrawn, Chinese troops are still in Donglang, and China has promised ZERO concessions in return.
From now on, their politicians and officials have to learn how to shut their mouth if they can't keep their brave words.

He is the first one to ever reveal the stand off at Doklam also he is no blogger But a former Colonel t Indian Army and one of India's top defence journo:
wap.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/india-and-china-announce-end-of-doklam-standoff-117082800787_1.html

Also the parliamentarian bever said China is building the road, he just asked a question demanding More clarity.

Where's his proof? Where are the official sources? He's only giving vacuous speculation. You linked me an editorial piece reposted from a blog...

@Resident Evil
If you have further news of this development, please inform us.

Last edited:
Its not an editorial peice but also he was first journo to report about Doklam in the world.
Anyways:

Sieg Heil

Again, empty speculation from 'sources' that we are expected to trust at face value without any evidence or confirmation from official sources?

Apparently Parliamentarian Tharoor is being kept in the dark but the hoi-polloi of India know everything through their secret sources :)

Again, empty speculation from 'sources' that we are expected to trust at face value without any evidence or confirmation from official sources?

Apparently Parliamentarian Tharoor is being kept in the dark but the hoi-polloi of India know everything through their secret sources :)
There is no parliament session going on, Tharpor will be given detailed when session begins.
I would trust Indian journalists over Xinhua and Chicom spokespersons anyday.
After all Indian News channels like NDTV are Independent.

There is no parliament session going on, Tharpor will be given detailed when session begins.
I would trust Indian journalists over Xinhua and Chicom spokespersons anyday.
After all Indian News channels like NDTV are Independent.

I didn't ask you to consult Chinese media. Just refer to official statements by ministers. Don't run from them.

Indian MEA reports nothing about an agreement to halt constructions.
Chinese MFA reports nothing about an agreement to halt constructions.

But you expect us to trust speculations from a blogger?

By the way, it seems NDTV has racked up an incredible list of controversies about its credibility:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NDTV#Controversies

Must be part of that infamous 'Indian masala media'.

How do you know? Did you attend the back channel meetings?

You are right. I meant to say that there have OFFICIALLY been zero concessions from the Chinese side.

It is possible that there were some deals under the table, but since those were confidential, we'll never know what happened. So it's pointless to guess, all guesses are equally likely or unlikely.

I can say, oh I heard a rumor that China promised to give water information back to India in return for their withdrawal. Or, I heard a rumor that China offered to give the moon to India.

Since we don't know what happened in the back channel meetings, we can only rely on official statements.

I didn't ask you to consult Chinese media. Just refer to official statements by ministers. Don't run from them.

Indian MEA reports nothing about an agreement to halt constructions.
Chinese MFA reports nothing about an agreement to halt constructions.

But you expect us to trust speculations from a blogger?

By the way, it seems NDTV has racked up an incredible list of controversies about its credibility:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NDTV#Controversies

Must be part of that infamous 'Indian masala media'.
Oops:
DIUdvMGVwAIBz_b.jpg:large

:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom